• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

I don't know :blank: Cause I don't really need it I guess :blank: I should get one though

ohk then, mines just stuck in Lappy by fabricage :blank:

What about a Coldplayer meet up on the next tour at a concert?:laugh3:

yeah maybe, if I don't start loving them less and less like I'm actually doing :blank:

^seriously:o, why?D:

I'm one of those fans they lost with MX :blank:

even though I saw them in July 2011 and December 2011

hate the songs now, give me Editors, Thea Van Jets, Customs, Radiohead, Bowie... anyday

but Coldplay? only the songs that turned me into them and are dear to me

hate the songs now, give me Editors, Thea Van Jets, Customs, Radiohead, Bowie... anyday

but Coldplay? only the songs that turned me into them and are dear to me[/color]

I see.... Fair enough if that's your opinion. :)

I'm a fan who started listening a couple of years ago now (wow. Can remember it like yesterday:o ) to songs like Yellow, The Scientist, Fix You and fell in love so continued listening. I know MX really contrasts to the other albums but I still love it! Especially ETIAW, CB and Paradise :D!

Coldplay4evz :cool:

I thought you were one of those MXers :blank:

but yeah if that's what you like

I like to go out to parties where they play funny music that sounds childish to some people but I'll have great fun on them with my friends :)[/color]

I love MX, but my favourite album is definitely AROBTTH:).

That's not childish, I get offered a beer and would rather have a milkshake :awesome:.

I'd rather chill with my friends watching a movie or listening to music rather than partying :).

yeah maybe, if I don't start loving them less and less like I'm actually doing :blank:

this

but Coldplay? only the songs that turned me into them and are dear to me[/color]

and this

I even liked MX when it was released but I can't stand it now :sick:

I still do love their older stuff, but I've been listening to it less and less recently, too.

I guess it's just because I found out that there's far better music than Coldplay... And Coldplay were the ones who taught me that...

I love bands like Blur, Oasis, Muse, Gorillaz, Vampire Weekend, Queen, etc. but Coldplay are my favourite band in the universe. I find them inspiring, motivating, amazing musicians who have changed my way of thinking, I know it's something everyone's already heard but they have changed my life :heart:.

I don't think of music like a lot of people on here. By that I mean that a lot people here say "I'm not listening to them as much as I used to. Guess I don't like em no more". I don't feel like that. Right now I'm not listening to a lot of Oasis or Coldplay. Instead, I'm listening to mostly The Rolling Stones and The Kinks. But that doesn't mean I don't like Oasis or Coldplay anymore, I'm just giving them a break. The Rolling Stones and The Kinks just fit the way I feel musically right now. I gaurentee you though, I'll come back to those bands I haven't listened to lately because everything I love about them is still there, just waiting for me to be in the right mood for it.:)

I didn't like the last album. But I feel like the next album, a much more evolved version of MX, would sound pretty nice. So I'm optimistic about the future, I think they tried to take a risk and do something they enjoyed, and tbh it was a bit of a bump in the road like X&Y (which is actually my favorite album), but they can use what they learned from that experimentation to create something as nicely done as Viva.

I love MX, but my favourite album is definitely AROBTTH:).

That's not childish, I get offered a beer and would rather have a milkshake :awesome:.

I'd rather chill with my friends watching a movie or listening to music rather than partying :).

hehe, no that's not childish at all it's smart, I should drink less beer at parties or drink it slower. But it's such fun when you're getting drunk and the beer is so good in Belgium.

watching a movie is also great fun to, together to a cinema or in somebody's sofa :P

I even liked MX when it was released but I can't stand it now :sick:

I still do love their older stuff, but I've been listening to it less and less recently, too.

I guess it's just because I found out that there's far better music than Coldplay... And Coldplay were the ones who taught me that...

tumblr_lyms0o5Uzw1r0d81y.gif

that's true, if it wasn't because of Coldplay I'd never discovered so many bands that I wouldn't hear of on the radio