• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

Every relationship serves some purposes, no matter how hard/painful you may feel [as well as how happy and blissful it may bring], it makes sense if you both has grown through it - either from a psychological level [most of the adult relationships begin with curing early childhood's scars which are usually deeply resided in you and you fear to face or transform, so you would rather choose to run away from being really open and true to someone - unless you become aware of this, you may repeat an original family/yin-yang mode [there are also relatively happy/healthy families from which the kid could have a relatively mature/healthy psychological mode]. Until we learn through and really appreciate each person's coming into our life [sometimes, a relationship's ending might mean the purpose has been fully served and we CAN become an independent and happy person and we take one more step to be capable of loving "unconditionally" - this love goes infinitely like sun shine and this is our true nature]], or a soul level [to help your partner becoming a beautiful soul who she/he origally is]. Love itself is a living thing and has a life too, and it takes this big "reincarnation" cycle like seasons, like big moments in life, such as birth/death etc. It just takes another form to come to you again~ So, when a relationship ends, take time to go through each phase, and try to reflect what you've learnt; maybe, if it is meant to be, you will meet each other again on a higher level.

There is one book from Dr. Brian Weiss [link in my sig.] <<Only Love is Real>>, talking about how a couple meet each other "by miracles" [spiritually, there is nothing by "coincidence", but under the law of the universe, and we are all little universes:) within bigger ones] this life and recall their painful past lives via hypnosis. May your soul go through this important life phase and find his/her own gift/essence too:) Last, don't hold tears and don't jump into another relatinship too quickly - there is nobody but you outside, and when you look within, taking turns, your surrounding will change too:)

Every relationship serves some purposes, no matter how hard/painful you may feel [as well as how happy and blissful it may bring], it makes sense if you both has grown through it - either from a psychological level [most of the adult relationships begin with curing early childhood's scars which are usually deeply resided in you and you fear to face or transform, so you would rather choose to run away from being really open and true to someone - unless you become aware of this, you may repeat an original family/yin-yang mode [there are also relatively happy/healthy families from which the kid could have a relatively mature/healthy psychological mode]. Until we learn through and really appreciate each person's coming into our life [sometimes, a relationship's ending might mean the purpose has been fully served and we CAN become an independent and happy person and we take one more step to be capable of loving "unconditionally" - this love goes infinitely like sun shine and this is our true nature]], or a soul level [to help your partner becoming a beautiful soul who she/he origally is]. Love itself is a living thing and has a life too, and it takes this big "reincarnation" cycle like seasons, like big moments in life, such as birth/death etc. It just takes another form to come to you again~ So, when a relationship ends, take time to go through each phase, and try to reflect what you've learnt; maybe, if it is meant to be, you will meet each other again on a higher level.

There is one book from Dr. Brian Weiss [link in my sig.] <<Only Love is Real>>, talking about how a couple meet each other "by miracles" [spiritually, there is nothing by "coincidence", but under the law of the universe, and we are all little universes:) within bigger ones] this life and recall their painful past lives via hypnosis. May your soul go through this important life phase and find his/her own gift/essence too:) Last, don't hold tears and don't jump into another relatinship too quickly - there is nobody but you outside, and when you look within, taking turns, your surrounding will change too:)

That's very thought provoking. Thanks for it. :) I will keep it in mind.

coming here, I actually want to make a Wish on this special day 12/08: I wish Oasis a reunion in the future, so that I can have a chance to see the live this life.

:nod: I agree. Imagine them together again opening up a concert with Flick of the Finger and then playing Everybody's On The Run. That would be cool. :wacko:

Thanks, its alright. I haven't really accepted what she said. You don't jump ship when you hit the storm, you ride it out through the good and bad. Then you will come out at the end stronger than before.
You're going to be fine. Take your time to think it through and calm down and eventually, you'll be all right.

What RedBalloon said is very true.

I'm sorry Keaton that sucks :(

Here, I feel this is appropriate:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WfS4zL2rpXE

Thanks. How funny I recall showing you the same video a while back. With all due respect. I'm fine now thanks :)

I'm finishing up a song I started 3 years ago! :lol: Did you see my song I posted? Stalkers Of Pripyat? Also..how are you doing?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PX06-0KBhQ]Coldplay - Shiver (Studio Live KCRW) (2000-7-20) - YouTube[/ame]

Hope we get to hear it one day. :nod:

Just came across this cool chord progression! tuning is EGDGBE just tune the A down to G one step. (300033) (10,000,10,10), (800088) so far. Needs lyrics.]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP6iHK3I4OQ]Coldplay - Chinese Sleep Chant (Live - Teen Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Because this sounds cool ^^

No wait..I redid it. Inspired by Chinese Sleep chant. I have lyrics and a guitar solo but no name yet.

EGDGBE

chords - (300033), (355030), (799070), (355030)

SOLO - (10,12,12,000), (799070), (577050), (355030) (300033-the last note after the solo to end the song)

Speed going fast

Oh so fast

Sun rising

So mesmerising

Repeat those lines over and over and mix them up so people don't know what the fuck I'm saying. :lol: Still needs a name, any ideas? It was originally called Thunderbird. I have officially started work on my Viva inspired album.

I'm using it for a different song now. I like this new one. Since I single now, I'm figured its time to start fresh. Because I really do feel different now. So here's to a new beginning. And to my new song, New Era.

Another day gone by

Have you seen the sky

Its such a beautiful sight

But its time to start new tonight

Take this heart, and make it beat again

Take these eyes, and turn them green

Make this skin and bone, the best you've ever seen

Take this now, Take this now and make it last until the end

Sun rising

So mesmerizing

A drop in the ocean

Blues tides forever by your side