• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

It's helping me out quite a bit in AP World (exam tomorrow :( ) because I know a lot about the history and stuff.

have fun with that. I got a 4 on that one. I see you're in the Southeast, what state?

I really hope we do Reagan! I want live EVERYTHING

Okay this is off topic a bit, but do you all think we're going to get a live CD out of Ghost Stories? I'd kill for a high quality live version of ASFOS

uhm, dunno. maybe when they start the GS world tour

The fuck? Math for stress relief? That's my version of a nightmare. The furthest I went with math was College Algebra, Statistics, and Quantitative Analysis. I got As in all of them, but yeah -- I hate math.

That's the reaction I usually get hahaha

I'm definitely going to start working on these now that my AP exams are done. I'm watching the O synthesia video and it seems a little slow

Watch him actually play it in the tutorial it is completely accurate he has notes and chords in description.

Check out this guy on YouTube. Oysterlover he does piano tuts of every thing he has Ink,O,AIMH and True love up now.

will do, tks. college is killing me, I only have time to play them on the weekend :no::no: