• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

It's at Target. I don't think you have them in the UK. It's just a general retail store. Like Walmart but less sketchy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like shopping at Target. I once got two vouchers for $5 from winning the quiz at my college a few years ago :P

Ok we have something similar... Ireland isn't in the UK.. we seperated a looooooong time ago.. just clearing that up...*

*I don't mean to sound rude sorry if i do but I know what you were saying it happens a lot we basically have all the same stores with just different names for some LOL.

Ok we have something similar... Ireland isn't in the UK.. we seperated a looooooong time ago.. just clearing that up...*

*I don't mean to sound rude sorry

Sorry I forgot about that. My apologies.

*I don't mean to sound rude sorry if i do but I know what you were saying it happens a lot we basically have all the same stores with just different names for some LOL.

Northern Ireland is still part of it though, right?

Ireland, a country I wouldn't mind visiting at somepoint in the next few years

Donegal is lovely when the weather is good (not often) lots of beaches... Dublin is busy lost of shops... Galway is a great city of culture with lots of festivals and history summer time Ireland is packed with tourists for some reason [emoji52]

That's awesome. I love soundtracks

Same love the scores as well with the orchestral stuff. Check out the guardians of the galaxy soundtrack lots of cool 70s and 80s stuff... And Congrats on the job!!!