✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

It just reopened in my town last week and I must say it is more reasonable than before....

HMV reopening some stores? Things must be looking better compared to last year.

Although to be honest, the last time I purchased something from HMV was a blu-ray of an anime show as it was cheaper in store than online. I have the odd look at the music section if I'm in a place which has a HMV, just to see if anything new has been released which has slipped my radar, but normally it's save to my wish-list to purchase at a later date.

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

HMV reopening some stores? Things must be looking better compared to last year.

Although to be honest, the last time I purchased something from HMV was a blu-ray of an anime show as it was cheaper in store than online. I have the odd look at the music section if I'm in a place which has a HMV, just to see if anything new has been released which has slipped my radar, but normally it's save to my wish-list to purchase at a later date.

In Ireland anyway don't know about elsewhere.

OK.. Gave it a listen... Not that impressed I can understand if people like it but its just not my thing... I like certain edm eg. Disclosure,Rudimental,clean bandit but I'm not fond of the stuff with massive drops and build ups that's just my opinion.. What did you think?

I think ASFOS has a great build up as it is. I don't think this remix had a "massive drop". I'm still waiting for a remix like that. Compared to normal Coldplay, ASFOS is crazy EDM. But when I listen to normal EDM, ASFOS is kinda light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think ASFOS has a great build up as it is. I don't think this remix had a "massive drop". I'm still waiting for a remix like that. Compared to normal Coldplay, ASFOS is crazy EDM. But when I listen to normal EDM, ASFOS is kinda light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong I love asfos just not crazy about this particular remix and I agree asfos has a nice build up as it is