✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

SPIN MAGAZINE writer CHUCK KLOSTERMAN says coldplay are...

sweet marianne

SPIN MAGAZINE writer CHUCK KLOSTERMAN, thinks british rock band COLDPLAY are "the shittiest fucking band ever" (his words).

http://www.cbc.ca/play/playletter_180903.html

the writer says this in an interview with the guy who hosts the show "play" on the cbc, and that;s what he says.

i am appalled, that is so friggin rude to say!! it's gotten me all pissed off now....

OMG!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

WTF does he know,Coldplay happen to be the worlds biggest band and they make fantastic music....i bet he lives on his own and has no family and no feelings........and i bet he likes stuff like the fast food rockers and sclub 8(two very shite british bands)

*rant over* :angry:

that must be why coldplay never got on the cover of spin. one of their senior writers doesn't like them. :angry:

plus when they were in the magazine they never got long big articles about them. always one page or one paragraph reviews.

I cant believe that Chuck guy :rolleyes: :angry: He's just full of shite! I bet if u were to open him up right now, all you'd see was sloppy shit. He hasnt a clue wat hes talkin about cos coldplay are REAL moozik :smug:

...yeah Kirsten, I bet he does like the Fast Food Rockers. Damn, why cant people appreciate good music? :rolleyes:

i don't agree that if you actually read his other stuff he'd be a bad writter. he's a good journalist. really good.

it's just he's someone who's more into the old rock and keeps his roots to that. i believe he's more into rock that's like that here in the present. :huh:

coldplay aren't just one of those bands, but then again they aren't like the other american bands that are really big today. :lol:

everyone has there opinions.

one of my friends loves a band (which i won't name because i could get my ass kicked) to death. i say they're one of the shitiest bands ever as well. but that's just me :)

she's a big girl anyways. she can handle that. if she likes them then there's no one else to listen to. they're wonderful in her eyes, and everyone who doesn't agree can just go to hell. except me because of course i'm her friend :P

that's how i feel about coldplay. he's just one little writer. there are tons and tons of others. plus he is just an american one that's here in the states.

remember coldplay are world wide. he's nothing compared to all those others. ;)

Guest LiquidSky

I agree!

I LOVE COLDPLAY AND I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYBODY ELSE THINKS OF THEM! :angry: :angry: :angry:

*singing*

"we live in a beautiful worlddd o h yeah we do yeah we do.."

Okay I haven't read the articl yet...but I remember seeing coldplay on the cover of Spin magazine this summer. There was an article and I think elton John interviewed them. Maybe it wasn't Spin, but I really thought it was. Some of the pages were ripped out, cause I read it at the library.

He doesn't like John Cusack. He's got a problem :lol: