✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Era Clothing

rafaelchampion

Do you guys like the new clothes? I love them. I was trying to find something like their clothes but I don't know much brands. But I found something nice that looks like Guys Boots:

http://www.palladiumboots.com/cgi-bin/palladium/store/product_detail.html?mv_arg=x&pid=02478:072

That's Palladium Boots (http://www.palladiumboots.com/cgi-bin/palladium/store/catalog_section.html?id=Umvy4bmM&mv_arg=x&nav=16|16&page=2&g=m), you might know, or not, I've never heard about it before Coldplay. I would like to buy some but they are not on sell here in my country... :(

Well, do you know any more brands like their clothes?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i loved the Viva stuff and i wish they'd kept it, but as far as the new clothes go Chris just usually wears a regular T-shirt and they all have the same style jacket in the picture with Guy sitting on the wall

I really like their new oufits! I always wanted a Viva Jacket but still haven't found/made one. Rest asured though I am going to make a spray painted jacket now. Chris and JOhnny look they are wearing more light weight jackets while Will is wearing leather. Guy is hard to say, but I like his.

Yeh I really like them

Do you think they will change slightly and repaint the instruments when they start the proper "MX" tour??

(Its so good that it has a name, all we need now is an album name so we can stop calling it bloody LP5!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR)

I don't really like the new clothes. I mean, compared to the Viva outfits, it isn't much. Every time I stumble on a picture of them wearing the viva outfits I feel a bit sad they've changed them for...what we have now. (Guy's boots :sick: )

I think they're cute, is just that Guy Berryman's wearing some sort of pyjamas trousers with militar boots. Just that.

I prefered Viva's anyway. I wanted to have their outfits so much at the time, they meant a lot more to me than these. These ones just came out of nowhere, they have no social or political context like the soldier ones had. These are just... an invented nonsense uncreative fashion statement.

When they go on stage its almost like they were sleeping in their beds and just put some boots and jackets to go get the newspaper outside in those cold mornings :nod:

Do you guys like the new clothes? I love them. I was trying to find something like their clothes but I don't know much brands. But I found something nice that looks like Guys Boots:

http://www.palladiumboots.com/cgi-bin/palladium/store/product_detail.html?mv_arg=x&pid=02478:072

That's Palladium Boots (http://www.palladiumboots.com/cgi-bin/palladium/store/catalog_section.html?id=Umvy4bmM&mv_arg=x&nav=16|16&page=2&g=m), you might know, or not, I've never heard about it before Coldplay. I would like to buy some but they are not on sell here in my country... :(

Well, do you know any more brands like their clothes?

Oh, man I've been dying to buy one of their shoes before. Guy has a great taste, now I definitely have to have one.

I like their jackets, I wanna make something similar or so.

• 2 months later...
They actually have different Shoes.

The shoes look more like the Futureshoes of Back to the Future Marty is wearing..

Yeah I believe Will is wearing some high white Nike sneakers, don't really know which model.