November 18, 201114 yr It's probably his address and telephone number in case he (or his clothes) get lost :P
November 26, 201114 yr I have been looking for MyloXyloto t-shirts and jackets, and i have a few propositions for you guys: * T-shirts (MyloXyloto colors!!!) http://www.hm.com/gb/product/92432?article=92432-E http://www.hm.com/gb/product/94786?article=94786-A#article=94786-A http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-I2011/118184/388453/SLIM%2BFIT%2BT-SHIRT * in Zara you can also buy trousers similar to Guy's and Willy's (ex. from iTunes Festival) * Jacket http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-M65-US-MILITARY-ARMY-FIELD-COMBAT-JACKET-XS-XXL-/350242410122#ht_4214wt_1011 http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/shop/outdoor-clothing/combat-jackets/new-us-style-m65-combat-jacket-268861.html http://www.tatuum.com/pho/campaign_524_mij6igak8u16.jpg http://www.hm.com/gb/product/92186?article=92186-A http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-I2011/119504/629512/COMBAT%2BSHIRT%2BWITH%2BPOCKETS http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/ca/en/zara-I2011/119504/386610/COMBAT%2BSHIRT you can look for jacket on google or ebay enter text like "combat jacket" or "military jacket"
November 27, 201114 yr Ok. I actually LOVED their Viva clothes, and I LOVE THEIR MX CLOTHES TOO! Their Viva was like BAM! AWESOME! MX is more modern and free. I like the fact that it represent them and that it MEANS SOMETHING to the album.
November 27, 201114 yr As far as I'm concerned, they might just as well wear rags, it's so irrelevant.
November 27, 201114 yr I have found : http://www.hypeandstyle.fr/levis-vintage-veste-homme-12693/ (probably the best one) http://www.asos.fr/Levis-Vintage-Clothing-Veste-fonctionnelle/wxmvy/?iid=1685512&mporgp=L0xldmlzLVZpbnRhZ2UvTGV2aXMtVmludGFnZS1DbG90aGluZy1VdGlsaXR5LUphY2tldC9Qcm9kLw.. http://www.asos.fr/Levis-Vintage-Levis-Vintage-Clothing-Boxer-Veste-chemise-chez/w30xj/?iid=1456666&cid=2112&sh=0&pge=15&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Gublin+blue&mporgp=L0xldmlzLVZpbnRhZ2UvTGV2aS1zLVZpbnRhZ2UtQ2xvdGhpbmctQm94ZXItU2hpcnQtSmFja2V0L1Byb2Qv&utm_source=google_product_search&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=google_product_search&WT.tsrc=Google%20Product%20Search
December 11, 201114 yr found better jackets http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=22209894&parentid=M_APP_OUTERWEAR_COATS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority&navCount=80&navAction=jump&color=&pushId=M_APP_OUTERWEAR_COATS&popId=M_OUTERWEAR&prepushId=&selectedProductSize= http://www.abercrombie.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10901&storeId=11306&langId=-1&categoryId=12221&parentCategoryId=12221&topCategoryId=12202&productId=844931
December 13, 201114 yr found better jackets http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=22209894&parentid=M_APP_OUTERWEAR_COATS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority&navCount=80&navAction=jump&color=&pushId=M_APP_OUTERWEAR_COATS&popId=M_OUTERWEAR&prepushId=&selectedProductSize= http://www.abercrombie.ca/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10901&storeId=11306&langId=-1&categoryId=12221&parentCategoryId=12221&topCategoryId=12202&productId=844931 IT HAS SICK PRICES!!!
December 13, 201114 yr Hi, i have found some T-shirts in MX colors http://www.bershka.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/bershkacz/en/bershka/32514/171567/V-neck%2BT http://www.bershka.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/bershkacz/en/bershka/32514/269011/Pocket%2Bprint%2BT-Shirt http://www.bershka.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/bershkacz/en/bershka/32514/172467/Ripped%2BT
December 13, 201114 yr All clothes from MX era are made by an american brand called "NICE Collective". They also made chris jacket during X&Y era. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150201292945988&set=a.376698145987.163260.369093000987&type=3&theater
December 13, 201114 yr All clothes from MX era are made by an american brand called "NICE Collective". They also made chris jacket during X&Y era. Seems legit http://twitter.com/#!/NiceCollective/status/134027537016832002 :P
December 13, 201114 yr Those things are EX-PENSIVE http://storeroom.nicecollective.com Doesn't matter if you have shitloads of money :awesome:
December 13, 201114 yr Neither do I :awesome: But fortunately, there are lots of jackets/shirt/pants/WHATUVER offered by cheap labels that look quite the same and are also available for poor students :D
December 14, 201114 yr All clothes from MX era are made by an american brand called "NICE Collective". They also made chris jacket during X&Y era. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150201292945988&set=a.376698145987.163260.369093000987&type=3&theater GREAT!!! Thank you!
December 14, 201114 yr i cant not open it, it says its not found. this one works: http://storeroom.nicecollective.com/
December 15, 201114 yr this one works: http://storeroom.nicecollective.com/ thank you, but they dont show all there merchandise. like i went on the collections they have way more. and the outfits are spread out like some is done by american apparel and then new collective.
December 15, 201114 yr http://www.ebay.pl/itm/Surface-Air-Military-Jacket-Medium-Made-in-Europe-nice-collective-rag-bone-/130616044823?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item1e6952ad17#ht_500wt_1260
December 15, 201114 yr and... Jonny and Will wear CARHARTT pants. "Aviation Pant" On the German Online Shop you can order them, but the colours (red and blue) the boys wear, sadly not. I think the Designer of Coldplay, coloured them additional. Maybe the brighter ones. You can see this on the fissure. They haven´t the colour of the pant. Was this usefull? http://shop.carhartt-wip.com/de/men/pants/cargo/I009578/aviation-pant
December 15, 201114 yr and... Jonny and Will wear CARHARTT pants. "Aviation Pant" Was this usefull? http://shop.carhartt-wip.com/de/men/pants/cargo/I009578/aviation-pant Of course! but we still need nice, cheep, jackets
Create an account or sign in to comment