✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Era Clothing

rafaelchampion

I'm closing in on a search for a jacket similar to Chris' and I wanted to get some opinions and which you guys think are the best. I'm going after this navy blue one.

cmartin-post-gma.jpg

Whichever one it is I can make small modifications (such as removing extra clothing, patches, etc) so keep that in mind.

Option 1: M-65 Field Coat. This looks good in picture but they're actually quite large with a lot of fabric in reality which is what I'm worried about as well as the lack of buttons.

Option 2: BDU 100% Cotton Jacket-Shirt. This is a lighter option but I'm worried about the lack of buttons on the jacket and the weird-ness of the pockets. (Chris' navy blue jacket has 4 pockets but the bottom two pockets do not have flaps).

Option 3: Cotton/Jean Jacket. This has the best material of the choices but it has weird embroiderings and only 2 pockets to boot. But I think it also has a pretty good collar and the best button style.

Those are the top 3 I've come across so I'd like some opinions and if you guys have any better suggestions please post them also keep in mind it isn't terrible difficult to remove small amounts of fabric and just put buttons on yourself.

#1 looks the most similar.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I think his G shock is like a solar energy kind of watch I looked and its limited edition:)

It's not limited edition. There's quite a bit of the non-atomic version of it (G6900A-9) on eBay and Amazon. It's the atomic model (GW6900A-9) that's a little harder to find, but it's still not limited edition. They're basically the same watch except for that atomic feature. The blue one (DW6900MM-2) is a limited edition, pricey and hard to find. They pop up in eBay once in a while. The red (DW6900CB-4) and pink (DW6900CS-4) are very easy to find and much less cheaper than the other two.

• 2 weeks later...
GUYS!!!! I FOUND CHRIS MARTINS SHOES!!!

after non-stop determination i found chris’ paint splattered hightops!

they are called diet butcher slim skinned retro 80s trainers 2011 spring summer.

the blue ones are chris’s and the white ones are will’s

and yes they are the exact ones.

Sem+t%25C3%25ADtulo-1+c%25C3%25B3pia.jpg

diet-butcher-slim-skin-retro-trainers-2-405x540-287x189.jpg

please tell me where to buy them in Europe!!! I'M SO F***ING DESPERATE!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello everybody,

I have found this HD photo : http://www.celebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Coldplay-9.jpg

There is a label on the right side of the jacket :

489214labeldetail.png

Could you able to read something on the label ??? :thinking:

Maybe it's the brand of his jacket?

can someone please just FIND THE JACKET! i want one not because they wear it, but because the style of the jacket is sick!

Coldplay shirt

can someone please just FIND THE JACKET! i want one not because they wear it, but because the style of the jacket is sick!

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5115361&postcount=62

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5115360&postcount=61

but You can buy USMC shirt it's perfect alternative because it's good looking and very cheap

here is mine:

20121115470.jpg

20121115472.jpg

20121115473.jpg

• 4 weeks later...