✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

We still want Wedding Bells!

R's Symphony

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one really like Wedding Bells and wish it were on the album, but i fear it was in the bunch of songs that got scrapped, back from when they were looking to make a more "Acoustic" and "Subdued" album. I'd love it to be released though, i can imagine Brian Eno would have a field day producing that song

Have all you guys forgotten how similar Clocks and Speed of Sound sound?

Yeah, several of Coldplay's songs sound similar in a way.

Clocks and Speed Of Sound

the guitar riffs in 42, What If, and Hurts Like Heaven

obviously Life In Technicolor I and II and The Escapist

and I think the piano in The Scientist, Gravity, and towards the middle of Moving to Mars sound similar :shrug:

Chris is even wrong, hes played it 3 times. He was also in a seemingly joking mood.

I think he was referring to the song in it's completed form. When he played it the first time it was essentially just a short melody he'd created.

Didn't he say wedding bells was the start of a story that begins sad once? There was also the rumor of the "concept album". Maybe that's what the old unused album was, or maybe that is what LP5 is. We know so little about it I think we can still speculate to the inclusion of Wedding Bells.

Didn't he say wedding bells was the start of a story that begins sad once? There was also the rumor of the "concept album". Maybe that's what the old unused album was, or maybe that is what LP5 is. We know so little about it I think we can still speculate to the inclusion of Wedding Bells.

I really want to hear Wedding Bells, but judging by Major Minus (the confirmed track of Lp5), i really doubt it will be on the album, unless it turns into a completely different song, then again, there is UATW