✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How to improve voice.

Blakexy1125

I went to singing lessons for a year, and it's so much fun!, I recommend you to try it if you really like singing. You learn many things, but what I think helped me the most was the breathing excercises.

Here's a video explaining:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phq3AABNfIE]Singing Lessons - Vocal Coach (Lesson 1 - Breath) - YouTube[/ame]

It also helps the typical excercises to vocalize:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wya2O3_Hm7c]Ejercicios de vocalización 1/3 - YouTube[/ame]

I think the best option is to take singing lessons where the teacher will tell you what you are doing wrong and how to correct it. :D I hope I helped you a bit (:. If you have any doubts just ask me

(Sorry for my english, still learning)

xx

WOW, that second link doesn't look like it's about singing LOL

Honestly, getting singing lessons was the single best thing I could have done, I spent months trying to learn it online but until you have a person there telling you what you're doing wrong, you'll never know...I only went for ten lessons (all i could afford) and I improved exponentially :)

edit: oh whee, 100 posts!

I cant afford singing lessons : / but i will learn some breathing excercises id really like to improve my vocal range i can hit high notes just not loudly : (

Try Eric Arceneaux on Youtube! I'm not sure how to spell his surname...i think his website is the Arceneaux Approach or such...he's the best online instructor I found, if a little verbose :P

dutch choirs are like this

koor_4.jpg

:dozey:

Why not? :D

What really improved my singing: I bought some recording equipment a few days ago and so I can hear myself singing now (what the mic records is different from what you hear). I was really surprised, I was sometimes really out of tune when I thought I was in tune, but I can handle that now. This is what I did but this is.. uhm, well, not really the cheapest way.