August 24, 201115 yr Hurts Like Heaven: http://www130.lunapic.com/do-not-link-here-use-hosting-instead/131414396145782?3326252810 Charlie Brown: http://www130.lunapic.com/do-not-link-here-use-hosting-instead/131414396145782?862133042 Easier links. I used parts of the album cover for the background of these images. Nothing personal but it looks proper shit. :\
August 24, 201115 yr Hey Guys! was in NYC recently and took this picture and thought it would be cool for the Paradise cover! I know they will probably release Paradise as a single with the MX cover. But i loved the ETIAW cover and i just thought it would be cool if Paradise had a cover too! :) And just as a little discussion question...do you guys think there will be a b-side or will it just be PARADISE? I really love this!! it's awesome! I love the way you can see the light at the end of the of the tunnel, it's really fitting into both themes, graffiti and paradise :P Congratulations! :nice:
August 24, 201115 yr WoW Good Artwork but there's still a mistake in the Letters. :cool: WoW :o the covers are very colorful, I love them.
August 24, 201115 yr Hey Guys! was in NYC recently and took this picture and thought it would be cool for the Paradise cover! I know they will probably release Paradise as a single with the MX cover. But i loved the ETIAW cover and i just thought it would be cool if Paradise had a cover too! :) And just as a little discussion question...do you guys think there will be a b-side or will it just be PARADISE? WOW I really like it! But otherwise I can't relate this with Paradise... I don't have the same image of how Paradise will look like, but well, are just different points of view :D
August 24, 201115 yr Good Artwork but there's still a mistake in the Letters. :cool: I can use a cover of avatar? :D
August 24, 201115 yr wow looks very colourful! So does your bird! (Is it yours?) Beautiful! As a kid, I always wanted a bird that could talk. Can your bird talk? (Erm, no Parrotdise jokes please.)
August 24, 201115 yr dude that is an incredible piece of art. i'm extremely impressed! well done. you've inspired me to want to be able to do something half as good as that - i doubt i'll be able! well done!
August 24, 201115 yr By the way, sorry for Offtopic. Another one with Alien Radio and Golden Arrow as hidden Song. :cool:
August 24, 201115 yr By the way, sorry for Offtopic. Another one with Alien Radio and Golden Arrow as hidden Song. :cool: The best fanmade Coldplay artwork I've seen so far :lol: btw, I think alien radio was scrapped
August 24, 201115 yr The best fanmade Coldplay artwork I've seen so far :lol: btw, I think alien radio was scrapped Thanks. :smug: Maybe...maybe not. Know we will in 2 Months.
August 25, 201115 yr Ah well, fine by me, just made it to see how it would look anyway. I like the CB one :D. But for some reason it wont let me view the HLH one. :thinking:
August 25, 201115 yr WoW By the way, sorry for Offtopic. Another one with Alien Radio and Golden Arrow as hidden Song. :cool: :o SPEECHLESS Is Amaizing
August 25, 201115 yr Hey Guys! was in NYC recently and took this picture and thought it would be cool for the Paradise cover! I know they will probably release Paradise as a single with the MX cover. But i loved the ETIAW cover and i just thought it would be cool if Paradise had a cover too! :) And just as a little discussion question...do you guys think there will be a b-side or will it just be PARADISE? Unbelievable :)
August 25, 201115 yr By the way, sorry for Offtopic. Another one with Alien Radio and Golden Arrow as hidden Song. :cool: This one made me lol :laugh3:
August 25, 201115 yr i like your artwork john_crawford44 this is a grafitti from my city, quilpue, i remember CAR KIDS
Create an account or sign in to comment