✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

why men are nasty ?

LoryABjerre

http://www.italki.com/answers/question/34202-2-1-2.htm

I would answer this question, because they love to watch, the magazines and on TV want to copys for these women on the magazines, they want perfect women modern .

Interesting question....

well i dont think i will neglect a pretty FAT girl if she is having a "Sparkling" personality .

the most important thing that i look for, in a PERSON is their personality and "Attitude"....

attitude will be the first thing..!!

and coming to your question, most men feel ashamed to go out with a FATTY as they fear of getting insulted by their friends or any persona round.....maybe you dont know how good people are at making other's cry !!!!!!!!

but i do like fat girls,

i mean Plump..........(not too fat)

that's an answer I hear quite often:

Poor girl, life has not make perfect, it will be just for fun sex. but not a real relationship. it's a shame she is very intelligent and has a character

good answer :

LOVE HAS NO PREFERENCES. IT IS BEYOND BEAUTY. IF THE PREFERENCES AND PREJUDICES PLAY ROLE, THEN THAT RELATIONSHIP IS WORTH A DUSTBIN. PLEASE NOTE NO ONE IS UGLY. UGLINESS IS A MATTER OF OPINION OR INABILITY TO ACCEPT AND APPRECIATE A CREATION.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sad:

Question:

Why men are nasty? Are they nasty? What does "nasty" even mean? Since she's talking in riddles, maybe she mean "pasty"? :o

Don't you like my hen of luxury? :(

What about nasty boys?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh_gaaUiNs8]Janet Jackson - Nasty Boys - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Not all men are nasty, just as much as not all women are as biased and judgemental as you.

only in my life all men are nasty and I have only one friend girl who says I'm a cow and I do not have a chance to find someone in life.

she loves watching supermodels and be like them. So I still have the right to insult the women famous , supermodels etc.. who become women normal like me become idiots women of any soul .