✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Just wondering, any Gays, lesbians or bisexuals around?

Sarah here

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of gay, all this stuff like "oh, that's gay", "man, I got homework, that's gay". Totally fucking stupid

hehe

"I hate going to school, its so homosexual"

being politically correct would turn our social system upside-down... and then some! which would mak it right side up again... which isn't good, take out the and then some.

ok glad thats cleared up.

Speaking of gay' date=' all this stuff like "oh, that's gay", "man, I got homework, that's gay". Totally fucking stupid.[/quote']

i hate that too. who the hell started that anyways. i heard my brother say that the other day and i'm like shut the hell up that sounds dumb.

<--- 100% straight

I hate how people ('macho' guys in particular) are so scared of the concept of homosexuality. If they're so comfortable with their sexuality and know that they're not going to change, then they should be fine being around homosexuals. Unless they're not adjusted to it. People also seem to think that you have to look and act a certain way or else you might be gay. in the eyes of society, being gay isnt just about liking the same sex, its also about the person's style and the way they look. For instance, if you're not athletic and macho, people assume that you might be gay. If you wear retro clothes, people think that you might be gay. If you're not into hardcore music or rap, people assume that you might be gay. That goes to show you how ignorant people can be.

I also hate when people use the word "gay" as a bad thing, like "thats gay, dude" or "you're so gay." Like how Eminem said "I'm not homophobic, I use the word 'fag' when someone is annoying like 'dude, quit being a fag' " Why not just say "quit being annoying" instead? Its always the macho guys who say it too, as if they're afraid of something. People who usually avoid it by trying to be macho or make fun of it, do so because they're not comfortable with their sexuality. Come on, gay people are not scary. These people are morons and we need to lock them in a room with gay people to change their perspective.

People questioned my sexuality because "The Full Monty" is one of my favorite movies, but I question a man's sexuality if he's uncomfortable watching it. I can look at a guy's ass and know that I'm not going to be turned on by it because I'm straight, I am and I always will be, I cant change even if I wanted to, and I wouldnt want to because girls turn me on like there's no tomorrow. You cant control your sexuality, so I think that people shouldnt be so judgemental about it. Its just as bad as racism. Its ignorant.

Speaking of gay' date=' all this stuff like "oh, that's gay", "man, I got homework, that's gay". Totally fucking stupid.[/quote']

i hate that too. who the hell started that anyways. i heard my brother say that the other day and i'm like shut the hell up that sounds dumb.

Yeah, some people here just do it to be funny. It's not funny at all, just amazingly immature.

<--- 100% straight

I hate how people ('macho' guys in particular) are so scared of the concept of homosexuality. If they're so comfortable with their sexuality and know that they're not going to change, then they should be fine being around homosexuals. Unless they're not adjusted to it. People also seem to think that you have to look and act a certain way or else you might be gay. in the eyes of society, being gay isnt just about liking the same sex, its also about the person's style and the way they look. For instance, if you're not athletic and macho, people assume that you might be gay. If you wear retro clothes, people think that you might be gay. If you're not into hardcore music or rap, people assume that you might be gay. That goes to show you how ignorant people can be.

I also hate when people use the word "gay" as a bad thing, like "thats gay, dude" or "you're so gay." Like how Eminem said "I'm not homophobic, I use the word 'fag' when someone is annoying like 'dude, quit being a fag' " Why not just say "quit being annoying" instead? Its always the macho guys who say it too, as if they're afraid of something. People who usually avoid it by trying to be macho or make fun of it, do so because they're not comfortable with their sexuality. Come on, gay people are not scary. These people are morons and we need to lock them in a room with gay people to change their perspective.

People questioned my sexuality because "The Full Monty" is one of my favorite movies, but I question a man's sexuality if he's uncomfortable watching it. I can look at a guy's ass and know that I'm not going to be turned on by it because I'm straight, I am and I always will be, I cant change even if I wanted to, and I wouldnt want to because girls turn me on like there's no tomorrow. You cant control your sexuality, so I think that people shouldnt be so judgemental about it. Its just as bad as racism. Its ignorant.

that's why i don't like Eminem

its become a habit for the younger generation, its almost lost its meaning...

I dont say "thats gay" i have a habit of saying "thats ridiculous" and "thats recockulous" lol...

*wonders who will pick up on that*

it just shows their level of intelligence. they don't know any other words to describe what they want to say. :lol:

Thats why the saying that highschool is the best four years of your life is the biggest load of bullshit. People tell you that Highschool is so important and everyone will be sad when its over. Trust me, there's nothing I miss about highschool, I'd rather be shot than go back.