✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Just wondering, any Gays, lesbians or bisexuals around?

Sarah here

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah' date=' people just started saying "jew" instead of "gay" like when someone is being a dick people say "quit being a jew!" To me its just as bad. People think its funny. I might start saying "quit being a nazi" and hopefully that will catch on instead.[/quote']

Yeah' date=' I don't get why people pick on the Jewish. It's not funny at all, just rude and offensive. (I'm not Jewish)[/quote']

Agree with both.

:rolleyes: (I am Jewish)

You could never understand, like my mom is all looking forward to me taking a girl to the praum and "when are you getting a girlfriend", and then getting asked out by girls and trying to think of an excuse to not say yah. And then i like watch a movie with my mom or something and there will be a wedding scene and she'll say "aww i cant wait tell you get married". I feel so guilty and i like hate myself, and then there's idiot gay people who act like queens and make the rest of us look bad. Not all gay people are complete little queers like jack on will and grace :angry:

The only time gay men creep me out is when they play the piano' date=' singing about how much they love someone, while staring directly at me... that happened last night....[/quote']

LOL!!!! I was there!!! When he left, Ceara was like "aww he would have liked you, Chad!" and i was like "uhh, hopefully just my music"