✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Much Music, Toronto

2 of mine would be spoken for, but I'd have room for 3 CP'ers. Sounds like a plan!

Haha!

We would all have to be from the same area though, seeing as airfare is included..Where are you from?

The nearest airport for me is Montreal :)

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am SO skipping off a bit of work so I can concentrate on entering this contest! I wonder how many times you'll be allowed to enter and how many prizes they're giving away. I'm in Halifax, but if I won I'd certainly be up for giving some spots to CPers as I only need two of the five. I've been keeping my fingers crossed that there'd be another TO show after the next album, so this news is exciting. I just wish we could buy tickets as well as win them. Good luck everyone!

I am SO skipping off a bit of work so I can concentrate on entering this contest! I wonder how many times you'll be allowed to enter and how many prizes they're giving away. I'm in Halifax, but if I won I'd certainly be up for giving some spots to CPers as I only need two of the five. I've been keeping my fingers crossed that there'd be another TO show after the next album, so this news is exciting. I just wish we could buy tickets as well as win them. Good luck everyone!

Ok then! (I'm serious by the way..)

I'm in for Halifax if you win... we should probably start a pool of names now :D

Are you in for Montreal if I win?? :)

I'm gonna enter the contest, though I doubt I'll win. My luck has been used up this year, I already won a contest to go to Lollapalooza and see Coldplay.

Really? That's epic :D

Oh well, hope you win and have the luckiest year ever :)

Question: What happens if u don't have a Rogers phone?? :'( I REALLY wanna win...is there another way for me to enter..I need to see them..even though it's on a school nite and mom already said I wouldn't be able to go..I'm still going if I can enter and win..screw school!!

There are two ways to enter. One is for double passes with a Rogers phone.

One is for the whole VIP package.. flight, money, hotel (all for 6 people)... Anyone can join that one

and it's a draw.. So good luck! Contest opens 11 A.M EST on Paradise Monday :)

''To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) and be thirteen (13) years of age or older.''

This is from MuchMusic on the Watch The Throne contest...

I HOPE THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO THE COLDPLAY CONTEST *is going crazy*

Sorry for the all-caps

ACK! That would suck! You'd have to get a friend outside Quebec to enter for you and give it to you if they won.

Yeah... I think it's because we have our own French version of Much Music here (it's really the same company) called Musique Plus...

Guest Osaka Sun

I'm just wondering, does anyone know how the Rogers Wireless Box Office works? I've been a Rogers customer for ages but I've never used it.

If we all got in a Coldplaying meet-up would be a great idea. :awesome:

I live in Toronto and I wanna see if I can watch them from a distance if I cant get tickets. Anybody know when they start playing? Or is that info still under wraps?

I don't think anyone knows, but I'm pretty sure I saw MUCH tweet that people from the area could watch from a distance...

Woo! I was so happy to see this contest pop up! :D I hope one of our Coldplayers wins it! ;)

Does anyone see where the full rules and regulations are? Much Music keeps saying it's on the contest page but I don't see it anywhere. The closest thing I see is the fine print on the video but it just redirects me again to the page. Am I just blind or are they just not up yet? :)