✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Much Music, Toronto

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.muchmusic.com/coldplay this is the site i'm using, but the link isn't working for me when i click get tickets here :/

how about you?

It isn't? Oh no D:

I didn't enter the much music one, but for the roger contest I just clicked get tickets or whatever, it redirected me to WBO website and I just had to enter my number and name :|

Then I got two texts with the long number but the download isn't opening for me

It isn't? Oh no D:

I didn't enter the much music one, but for the roger contest I just clicked get tickets or whatever, it redirected me to WBO website and I just had to enter my number and name :|

According to the box office you only need the long number. Congrats! hope to meet you there.

It isn't? Oh no D:

eeek! :(

could you link me to the site you used?? i'd be forever grateful! ^^

I'm happy for you guys who were able to get tickets to the show. But a bit disappointed with Much Music that they didn't let us know beforehand that you had to be a Rogers customer for the "win a trip to Toronto" contest part as well. I feel a bit deflated because I probably would have a better chance with a Rogers phone number than sending off an email. However, my email is sent so I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

It's crazy. I kept refreshing the page from 10 minutes left, and at 6 minutes the link opened up. I don't know if there was a problem with the countdown, or they released it earlier on purpose. That's why tics probably went so quickly.

What time are you guys gonna go down at? I wanna be front row!!

im pissed about this rogers business, but apparently there will be more ways to get tickets

There definitely will be more ways to get tickets. I heard that much music will be giving out during their New.Music.Live program starting on the 13th.

Keep checking out muchmusic.com to see how you can win! Good luck!!!!