✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Much Music, Toronto

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all! I managed to get a ticket.. was on cloud nine for most of the day. but then i went back to site (to re-live the magic.. u guys understand ;) ) when i clicked over to rules and regulations and saw quebec customers not eligible. my heart sank.. but then again, i DO have a confirmation code and link to ticket. wtf?

see some of you who won are quebecers, can someone please ease my troubled mind?

Hi all! I managed to get a ticket.. was on cloud nine for most of the day. but then i went back to site (to re-live the magic.. u guys understand ;) ) when i clicked over to rules and regulations and saw quebec customers not eligible. my heart sank.. but then again, i DO have a confirmation code and link to ticket. wtf?

see some of you who won are quebecers, can someone please ease my troubled mind?

Right, Quebecers aren't eligible, but we all have tickets anyhow. I doubt it will make a difference. We just can't enter the VIP + friends contest. If you have the ticket on your cell, I'm sure it'll work :D

I managed to get tickets using my friends Rogers phone number. I'm visiting from Australia, so don't have a number...and I managed to get some! But now I'm trying to work out if I can actually get in because it says "ID required"...I assume to prove that the phone number used was yours. But then on this page, it says you can transfer tickets - http://tickets.urmusic.ca/FAQ.aspx

It's all so unclear!

Such fate - So excited! :)

It's crazy. I kept refreshing the page from 10 minutes left, and at 6 minutes the link opened up. I don't know if there was a problem with the countdown, or they released it earlier on purpose. That's why tics probably went so quickly.

What time are you guys gonna go down at? I wanna be front row!!

I got lucky with this too! I just happened to click refresh for the first time around 10:52 on my comp and my heart sank when I saw the link, clicked it, and there was the PIN and the tickets! Fate! I needed something like this soso bad right now so I'm so thankful.

I'm not a Roger's customer, but luckily my friend who I work with is - We had both our computers and her phone set-up to try for tix - I take this stuff seriously, haha.

When we looked again at 11:03 it said all the tix were gone - Insanity!

What time do you guys think that the show will start at? I know it says doors 5:45pm but then it also says 6-8pm... Do you think it'll be 6... or 8? Luckily we only work a couple of subway stops away! That's deff an early entry time for 9-5'ers.

Congrats to everyone else who scored tix, and good luck to the rest who are trying :) There's just gotta be more ways! There's one on the Rogers' Facebook page for sure - And you don't have to be a Rogers Customer to enter - Just have to "like" the page.

I managed to get tickets using my friends Rogers phone number. I'm visiting from Australia, so don't have a number...and I managed to get some! But now I'm trying to work out if I can actually get in because it says "ID required"...I assume to prove that the phone number used was yours. But then on this page, it says you can transfer tickets - http://tickets.urmusic.ca/FAQ.aspx

It's all so unclear!

I know. My phone's in my mother's name, I really hope that won't be a problem. I'm so unsure :/

Wow, even though "doors" are at 5:45pm, was just looking at MuchMusic's schedule, and looks like this thing doesn't start 'til 9pm, and is only being streamed for an hour... Hopefully they play a little extra for the live crowd!

"9:00 PM

Live In The Lot: Coldplay: (HD)

MuchMusic and Rogers Communications join forces to deliver ROGERS PRESENTS: LIVE IN THE LOT WITH COLDPLAY. On Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2011, lucky ticket winners gather in the Lot at Much HQ in downtown Toronto for an exclusive, one-hour concert experience with international band Coldplay, playing material from their highly-anticipated new album Mylo Xyloto for the first time ever in Canada. Those who can’t make it to the Lot can experience this rare spectacle live at 9 p.m. ET on Much and live streamed on muchmusic.com."

Wow, even though "doors" are at 5:45pm, was just looking at MuchMusic's schedule, and looks like this thing doesn't start 'til 9pm, and is only being streamed for an hour... Hopefully they play a little extra for the live crowd!

I think that this is the TV show that will follow. I'm SURE I read somewhere that the show starts at 6 and the the doors close at 8pm.

Rogers presents Live in the Lot w/ Coldplay

MUCHMUSIC Headquarters Lot (260 Richmond St. West)

When:

Wed, Sep 21, 2011 - Wed, Sep 21, 2011

What Time:

6:00 PM (Doors Close: 8:00pm)

Doors Open:

5:45 PM

I knew I had seen this somewhere. So the show probably airs at 9 o'clock on Much, but the actual concert is from 6-8 :)

Sorry if someone already posted this, but non-Rogers customers CAN still enter til 11am tomorrow EST. Sent your full name, address, day and night time phone and a paragraph about why you should recieve tix to [email protected] . 1 entry per person per day ONLY. Good luck and wish me luck too! :)

Where did you find this?

I wish I could go but I don't have a Rogers phone, I have Bell :(

Im going to try this.

Someone else wrote if you go on wed you can get a wristband? Where do you go Much Music? I live in real close to Toronto and would do this for sure but I want to be sure its happening.

If anyone has a spare ticket I'd be grateful, I flew down to Wembley to see the final two Viva shows but this would be amazing! PM if you have a spare please!

Rogers presents Live in the Lot w/ Coldplay

MUCHMUSIC Headquarters Lot (260 Richmond St. West)

When:

Wed, Sep 21, 2011 - Wed, Sep 21, 2011

What Time:

6:00 PM (Doors Close: 8:00pm)

Doors Open:

5:45 PM

I knew I had seen this somewhere. So the show probably airs at 9 o'clock on Much, but the actual concert is from 6-8 :)

Ya I thought that too originally! However, I can't remember where I saw the exact quote but I think either the Rogers or Much Facebook group - Doors are for sure 6pm (to 8pm), and show is for sure 9pm-10pm... I'll try to find the link for all to read! It's a live stream of the show that is airing so if the schedule says it's on at 9pm it must start then... Hopefully details are made more clear before the show!

Where did you find this?

I wish I could go but I don't have a Rogers phone, I have Bell :(

Im going to try this.

Someone else wrote if you go on wed you can get a wristband? Where do you go Much Music? I live in real close to Toronto and would do this for sure but I want to be sure its happening.

If anyone has a spare ticket I'd be grateful, I fly down to Wembley to see the final two Viva shows but this would be amazing! PM if you have a spare please!

I'm pretty sure I read the Wednesday wristband thing on the Much Facebook group so maybe double-check there :) I think they're releasing more details on the Much blog tomorrow!

Here's the link! :)

http://blog.muchmusic.com/win-wristbands-at-muchmusic-this-wednesday-to-rogers-presents-live-in-the-lot-with-coldplay/

Hopefully some of you can try for tickets this way!

Coldplay-NML-Give-Away.jpg

GET WRISTBANDS AT MUCHMUSIC THIS WEDNESDAY TO ROGERS PRESENTS: LIVE IN THE LOT WITH COLDPLAY!

On Wednesday, September 14 we’ll be giving away wristbands to see Rogers Presents: Live In The Lot With Coldplay during New.Music.Live. Starting at 5 pm ET we will be giving away wristbands at MuchMusic headquarters that will get you up close and personal with four men who have changed the sound of music forever. You don’t have to get tickets to NML – just show up at 5pm ET!

To win a wristband to Rogers Presents: Live In The Lot With Coldplay on September 14, you must be 14 years or older and have one piece of photo ID. You must physically be here to get your wristband (sorry, no taking one home for your bestie who couldn’t make it) and we’re only giving them away during New.Music.Live. on Wednesday, September 14 starting at 5 pm ET.

For every generation there is one group that defines what it means to be a truly great rock and roll band. The Beatles. The Rolling Stones. Nirvana. Coldplay. On September 21, one of the greatest bands of all time is taking over the MuchMusic parking lot and giving fans a concert like they’ve never seen. Rogers Presents: Live In The Lot With Coldplay will be an event for the history books and we want you there next to Chris, Guy, Johnny and Will. Come down to MuchMusic on September 14 and score a wristband to see Coldplay!

The deets one more time:

Where? MuchMusic is located at 299 Queen St. West in Toronto, ON

When? We’ll start giving away wristbands at 5pm ET on Wednesday, September 14.

What? You’ll need one piece of photo ID proving that you are 14 or older as of September 21, 2011.

How? Come down to MuchMusic and line up for wristbands to Rogers Presents: Live In the Lot With Coldplay.

Who? Please see: Greatest band of all time.

Why? Because rock and roll will never die.

Right, Quebecers aren't eligible, but we all have tickets anyhow. I doubt it will make a difference. We just can't enter the VIP + friends contest. If you have the ticket on your cell, I'm sure it'll work :D

hey hux, i hope your right! im in the process of taking work off, booking hotels, and planning road trip.. would be terrible to be turned away at the door.

do you know other quebecers who won??

Thank you so much! your a champ. I want to go.. I wonder if any of my lazy friends would go... either way I'm still thinking of going. Free Coldplay doesn't happen very often.

Thanks again!