✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Much Music, Toronto

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Osaka Sun
Can't wait!! Even if I don't win,should we make a meet-up thread for people who do?

:nod:

Remember to be at the site by 11 am tomorrow everyone!

20 minutes now! I was wondering the same thing about refreshing the page. However, I noticed that the countdown is ticking away on its own, so does that mean that the page should just change at the right time and allow us to enter! Argggh, I hate the uncertainty of not knowing how or what I'm supposed to do to enter. Good luck everyone!!!

20 minutes now! I was wondering the same thing about refreshing the page. However, I noticed that the countdown is ticking away on its own, so does that mean that the page should just change at the right time and allow us to enter! Argggh, I hate the uncertainty of not knowing how or what I'm supposed to do to enter. Good luck everyone!!!

Agreed. Good luck!

Remember, if I win the VIP package, I bring 3 of you along :lol:

yeah i knowww its driving me mad!!

i think I'm going to let it get down to zero with my curser over the refresh button and if nothing happens then ill refresh :) shah

but do we know about the whole phone thing? cause I'm quite confused as to where we put this pin code!

yeah i knowww its driving me mad!!

i think I'm going to let it get down to zero with my curser over the refresh button and if nothing happens then ill refresh :) shah

but do we know about the whole phone thing? cause I'm quite confused as to where we put this pin code!

No idea. I've been asking Rogers on Facebook but no clear answer yet.

key word thing so if its wrong don't be mad at me! :p

so on your phone go to your urmusic account and then shop then after it loads theres a thing that says pin activation where theres a spot to put a pin for promotional opportunities, do we think thats it?

it says it's only open to rogers customers! It didn't say that for winning the trip to TO! arrrggh. However, it does say in the rules and regulations if you are not a rogers customer you can email your name, info and a paragraph about why you want to see Coldplay. So I guess I'm emailing an entry.