✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Much Music, Toronto

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions about Much Lot

Does anyone know just how many tickets and wristbands are available? How crowded and nuts do you guys think it will be?

My thought is there is room for a couple thousand people. Anyone know for sure?

Anyone been to a 'lot' show before? Do they let you have in and out privileges? Bathrooms? Food in there?

Thanks! Sooooo excited for the show!

on wednesday i was about in the middle of the line, as far as i could tell. When i got my ticket there was a stack of papers left that looked like at least 500 left.. Also, the lot isnt that big so i dunno how theyre gunna fit a couple thousand. Maybe i just cant see the whole thing from the sidewalk

Can someone clarify the time of the actual concert... cuz on the Much FB page, the moderator says: "Yep, live on-air (and commercial free!) for the full hour - 9ET/6PT."

But ppl here say the concert is between 6-8pm... i.e., pre-taped for its 9pm TV timeslot.... *confused*

Turns out, it is at 9 EST. :)

Yay! My sister and I will be there! Do the coldplayers want to meet up? I remember the '09 concert being even more awesome because we all met up and saved spots/helped each other out. It was really great! :)

I really hope we don't get packed like sardines! I checked out the parking lot today and it's kinda small. :/

Can't wait!!! Looks like they have a pretty good setup for a stage :)

f787ae8130844bc2beaf92655e59db91_7.jpg

WOW!! It's already set-up? I was going to head over Tuesday after work to check it out but maybe I'll go today or tomorrow then... From the looks of it, won't be possible to have a bad spot for the show :) Which is good because I'm worried that since I actually have to work 'til 5, the younger crowd and non-9-5ers will have already lined up for the good spots by then :\ which rather sucks...

I'm thinking under 1000 for crowd size based on this pic...

Excited!!

Does anyone know just how many tickets and wristbands are available? How crowded and nuts do you guys think it will be?

My thought is there is room for a couple thousand people. Anyone know for sure?

Anyone been to a 'lot' show before? Do they let you have in and out privileges? Bathrooms? Food in there?

Thanks! Sooooo excited for the show!

I've been wondering the same things! Especially about in and out privileges/bathrooms/food... 4hrs + is a good amount of time to be standing in one place, lol.

Can someone clarify the time of the actual concert... cuz on the Much FB page, the moderator says: "Yep, live on-air (and commercial free!) for the full hour - 9ET/6PT."

But ppl here say the concert is between 6-8pm... i.e., pre-taped for its 9pm TV timeslot.... *confused*

The show is being aired LIVE, which means yeup it starts at 9 and goes to 10pm. 6-8pm is when they are allowing entry ("doors")... After 8pm you won't be able to get into the show...

WOW!! It's already set-up? I was going to head over Tuesday after work to check it out but maybe I'll go today or tomorrow then... From the looks of it, won't be possible to have a bad spot for the show :) Which is good because I'm worried that since I actually have to work 'til 5, the younger crowd and non-9-5ers will have already lined up for the good spots by then :\ which rather sucks...

I'm thinking under 1000 for crowd size based on this pic...

Excited!!

Are you a wristband or a ticket holder? If you are a wristband-person (as I am one too!), I can most definitely try to hold a spot for you in line! Although I'm not sure how that will work but it's worth a shot! :)

They're closing down the street?? Does that mean that the audience will extend on to the street? I just thought it was the parking lot, and based off what everyone was saying, I think this and ACL could be the most intimate gig they have played this year,