✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Much Music, Toronto

Any one see this announcement other then me?!

Heres the link to the twitter announcement, apparently they announced it live on one of their shows as well

http://twitter.com/#!/muchmusic

No idea what this really means yet; sounds like an interview as well as hopefully live performance (of Paradise!? :D) but nothing confirmed.

More details to come!

Just posted to Coldplays twitter

Coldplay will play a special show for Much Music in Toronto on Sept 21st - info (inc details of ticket contests) at http://www.muchmusic.com/coldplay A

Contests to win tickets open Sept. 12th (the day Paradise is released)

no info as to whether tickets can be purchased yet.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then I hope I win :D Even though I'm from Quebec...

it appears included is airfare and spending cash

You & 5 friends could WIN tickets and a trip to Toronto!

Get roundtrip airfare, swanky accommodation, spending money, and all-access passes for you and your posse.

it appears included is airfare and spending cash

True, but there's also the Rogers contest that seems to include only the tickets, I'll apply for both :D

EDIT: I'm sure it will be worth the long drive if I win...

Skipping Noel Gallagher shows :o

Personally I wouldn't dream of that. and Coldplay...wow that sucks

lol, i know i know but i've only started listening to Oasis stuff (i'm far behind) for a year abouts and figured i'm far from the biggest fan of his so i'll give my spot away to a bigger fan; one who deserves it more than me.

edit: now i'm back and forth...would be nice to see him with a couple buds of mine...and it appears the Coldplay show is free and all and everyone in my fam is with Rogers so I stand a good chance of winning a couple ticks, too bad my university wifi is slow though and id be missing 2 days of school...even if i did win, no would could take me

Coldplay-Live-In-The-Lot.jpg

Rogers Presents Coldplay Live In The Lot at MuchMusic on September 21!

Holy amazeballs! We have literally (I mean it, literally) been bursting at the seams wanting to share this most epic of epic news with all of you and now the day has arrived! One of the greatest bands of all time, Coldplay, are coming to MuchMusic to rock our parking lot like it’s never been rocked and even better – you can be there!

Find out how to be a part of Rogers Presents Coldplay Live In The Lot on September 21 after the jump!

There are two ways to enter for your chance to see Rogers Presents Coldplay Live In The Lot in person! Let’s count these ways down, shall we?

Numero Uno: You and five of your besties can win tickets and a trip to Toronto, including round trip airfare, swanky accommodations, spending money, and an all-access pass for you and your entourage of five. You can enter here starting Monday, September 12 at 11 am ET until Tuesday, September 13 at 11 am ET.

Numero Deuce: ATTENTION ROGERS CUSTOMERS! Your lucky day of rocking red is hurre. Rogers Wireless is giving Coldplay fans first access to Rogers Presents Coldplay Live In The Lot. The first 400 Rogers customers to enter will win tickets to the show! On Monday, September 12 at 11 am ET a PIN code will be released at http://www.muchmusic.com/coldplay. Enter the PIN code at the Rogers Wireless Box Office and cross your fingers for a chance to see Rogers Presents Coldplay Live In The Lot.

For more info on the two ways to win your way into seeing Coldplay Live In The Lot click here! Stay tuned to MuchMusic.com for more ways to win tickets to see Rogers Presents Coldplay Live In The Lot coming soon!

http://blog.muchmusic.com/coldplay-are-coming-to-muchmusic-on-september-21/

I'm only an hours drive away; but I'm not a Rogers customer and I never win anything! Can I go and lurk like other screaming fangirls lol

Even if you're not a Rogers customer, I think you can still enter the contest for the VIP package. I, for one, will be ready at the refresh button at 11am on Sept. 12th to see if I can scoop a piece of this opportunity.

Even if you're not a Rogers customer, I think you can still enter the contest for the VIP package. I, for one, will be ready at the refresh button at 11am on Sept. 12th to see if I can scoop a piece of this opportunity.

You and me both!!! I hope all the Cannuck Coldplayers win and get to see each other there!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D