Will you buy Paradise?

Jedi Leo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink3:

No here - my music comes via subscription (Spotify) so I'm effectively paying for it through another channel. I pay for unlimited plays of the song without owning the MP3.

:P I can't wait for Spotify to move from the beta stage here in the US. I'm so tired of waiting!  

Will I buy it? Does Chris Martin shit in the woods?

Maybe you should ask The Oracle

:laugh: I hate reading this message board on my phone because inevitably I read something absolutely hysterical and the nosy person next to me wants to know what's so funny.  Hmmm...how does one exactly explain the Oracle answering  whether or not Chris Martin shits in the woods, bags or buries it so that they laugh too?   

When it's all said and done I will have bought ETDIAWF 3 times and Major Minus twice...no need to buy another song that is going to be on the album twice....I'll just listen to it on Youtube.

Like most, I bought ETIAW numerous times and will buy it again in October. I refuse to fall into the trap of buying the same recording of Paradise packaged ten different ways this time around! (Though check back in with me in a few weeks because I'm a complete & total sucker for limited edition packaging.)

I always think "no, I won't buy it as a single because I don't want to buy it twice", but then I think about how much music I've downloaded illegally from Coldplay in the past (sorry) and I realize it's sort of only fair to buy the singles if I like them.

I must admit, I feel incredibly guilty for enjoying a couple of the shows from this past summer on my iPhone...  Listening to the new songs from these shows keeps me going until MX releases in Oct.  

I (almost) feel better about the whole summer concert situation because  because I have purchased multiple copies and will continue to do so in October. Digitally for the immediate listen, cd for back up, and a couple of the special vinyls. :D