✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will you buy Paradise?

Jedi Leo

Thought of seeing what you guys/girls are going to do when Paradise is released. This poll is for everyone who is NOT going to buy the album digitally, but on CD or limited edition or vinyl.

Will you be buying the digitally released Paradise when it´s out tomorrow or will you wait until Mylo Xyloto the album?

I am undecided. It´s not much money I know, but why waste it if we are going to buy the album later on?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very undecided at the moment. I may have to listen to the song and see how much I like it before I definitely say either way.

Plus both '+' (Ed Sheeran) and 'Junk of the Heart' (The Kooks) are out tomorrow and I will definitely be buying them, so adding more money on top of that may be too much to handle.

Does anyone know if there's gonna be a physical release of paradise as a single?

I would say no, but never say never...after all they announced the Every Tear EP AFTER the single came out digitally, so another reason for me to ponder whether I should buy the single digitally at all