✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FULL SONG - Paradise (stream link)

Lore

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly."

How am I supposed to open this? :|

It works for me on a Mac on Google Chrome, but not on any other browser...

And I'm really, really not a fan. Like I don't HATE it or anything, but it's just...not my style, not my vibe at all. The music kind of reminds me of like, 90s R&B ballady kinds of things (I don't know how to explain myself better, but like...Boyz II Men or something--no one will agree with me on that, I guarantee it :P). Chris's voice sounds great, but the song is quite repetitive, and I don't find the lyrics to be anything special. It's just a bit too dream-poppy sounding for me.

I'm actually a really big fan of ETIAW, despite that's song's crappy lyrics and commercial poppyness, but that has a great central riff and is something you can jump around and be happy to, to me. It's just...fun. To me, this song lacks the fun factor. It just kind of meanders along and doesn't reach much of a peak.