✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Paradise - *official* full version (YouTube video - in first post)

coldplayman232

My opinion:

6/10. It's the same thing over and over again. Although it is catchy, it's equally annoying. It's too synthy and Johnny's guitar isn't unpacked until the very end. And while they claimed it to be a narrative, it doesn't tell much of a story. The lyrics are cheesy. But heck, I still have trouble hating any Coldplay song. It does have some cool bass, and it sounds like Champion isn't giving his set any mercy. This song seems to follow a similar path to Every Teardrop, but the predecessor is more tolerable in my opinion. I just can't deal with no guitar for 4/5 of the song. Despite this song being a flop in my mind, I still have high hopes for Mylo Xyloto. After all, four out of the six songs we've heard so far [from the album] have been absolutely genius.

I do love it, I find it hard not to love a Coldplay song! The problem I had was thinking 'it's too similar to other songs they've done.'

Paradise is a definate mix of the end of Swallowed in the Sea and Fun (recorded by Natalie Imbruglia).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4egrp2Q_zI]FUN Natalie Imbruglia - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0VsvuvKT20]Coldplay--"Swallowed In The Sea" - YouTube[/ame]

Still love it though and I'll be singing it all today:)

Please please can any of you convert the video into .mp3 and send it to me . I am begging you

I am at work, i can´t listen to the song at my computer .. I am suffering here .. watching you giving your feedbacks on the single and haven´t even listened to it yet

Please give me huge favour and send me .mp3 version of the song so i can tranfer it to my mp3player and listen it FINALLY

Mondays and works suck! ah

It would be nice if they'd quit making songs for 13 year old girls and get some edge back. The days of GPASUYF are long gone, it appears.

Major Minus live is obviously is an exception. Still, if I want to listen to synthy, poppy songs about butterflies, teardrops, paradise etc, I'll put on Owl Cty. I expect more from this band.

I love Coldplay with all my heart and this is the first song i have disaproved of. it really bugs me how they keep on tweeting and telling us to buy their album ( its like they only want the money) the song dosent really sound very much like coldplay and it dosent have a natural sound like the old songs used to . I counted down the days from the very start and hoping for something brilliant, i guess i am a little dissapointed i hope the album dosent sound like this though. best regards to coldplay , cause i love them to bits!!! just my opinion of the song.

it`s something diferent in the band, this song has something "new age" that i find atractive, and is definitely cachy. but a find something wrong too, is quite noisy in moments, yes, it has good parts but there are too many sound together, and the song is very "pop", but finally, i like the song, its not the best one... but its a new coldplay, and im glad they are changing his style, its not too easy to try something different, congrats coldplay!

• 2 weeks later...