September 12, 201115 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tQA7xgRK6g]Coldplay - Paradise (HQ piano cover) - Mylo Xyloto - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sy2UYMi8IA]Coldplay - Paradise (cover) - Mylo Xyloto - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2XmIa4WDhQ]Coldplay - Paradise Live Acoustic Cover with Lyrics and Chords [new single] - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pFQEf9Rhhs]Coldplay - Paradise (piano cover) - YouTube[/ame]
September 13, 201115 yr the third cover listed actually does a lot of covers of coldplay, all of which are amazing!!!!
September 13, 201115 yr Paradise High quality Piano cover Hey! Here's my interpretation of Paradise. Please share and leave a comment :) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W70ECfvwic][COVER] Paradise - Coldplay (Mylo Xyloto) - YouTube[/ame]
September 13, 201115 yr Hey! Here's my interpretation of Paradise. Please share and leave a comment :) Nice, I like it. You really made it your own :)
September 14, 201115 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W70ECfvwic][COVER] Paradise - Coldplay (Mylo Xyloto) - YouTube[/ame]
September 14, 201115 yr I think like Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, the Coldplay version is good but the creativity and imagination from the covers will always make them seem better. Like Emeli Sande's version of Every Teardrop.
September 14, 201115 yr I thought it was wonderful....well, except for those cheesy piano slides. Ugh. Take those out and it's perfectly gorgeous. Piano slides = para, para, para....
September 14, 201115 yr Robert, this is a good cover in its own right and you are a skillful pianist, but I'd really like you to do a second one, because the song deserves it and you have the technical abilities for it. First, the glissandi need to go, they're rather cheesy and it adds a nervousness to the song which doesn't do it justice. Then, you should concentrate on the instrumental opening of the song, which clearly is a majestic masterpiece of Brian Eno with rather subtle changes between major and minor chords. Martins refrain (para para paradise), well, it kind of ruins the song. Could you make a more mysterious, darker, gloomier version of the song, focus some more on complex chords rather than hop over the keys and focus on the subtleties of the intro and the orchestrated parts? That would be ever so lovely and perhaps, it would make people appreciate this song a bit more. I'm looking forward to this.
September 17, 201115 yr Hey guys! Thanx for listening and commenting. Many people say that the slides should go out, so I think I won't do them any more in future arrangements, or at least ask a few people what they think about it before posting it online :) About the second cover, I am atm busy with some other projects, but if my clip gets a lot of views, I will definitely make a second cover, but probably from one or 2 other coldplay songs, because that would be more fun for me :)
September 18, 201115 yr Stunning if you ask me...O.o [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LAQxIWWHmM]Coldplay - Paradise (piano cover + chords + sheet music) - YouTube[/ame]
September 26, 201115 yr some are awesome really [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcDi7O42Jco]Coldplay - Paradise (HD Piano Cover) - YouTube[/ame] love this one
September 26, 201115 yr some are awesome really love this one +10000000000000 This video just makes me sooooooooo happy.
September 26, 201115 yr some are awesome really love this one Ooo....adored this one! It's simple...not a lot of fill inbetween notes, but he really captures that driving bass with his octaves in the left hand! Really, really loved it! @RobertPeetersPiano - I loved your version, too! I shouldn't have added that "ugh" part. It was rude of me. If you like the piano slides then you should keep them. They just aren't my style. :) ETA: The guy/guitar cover.....*sigh*.....he says its off their 4th coming album. Why are people getting this confused. Even Letterman announced it was off their 4th coming album! It's their FIFTH album, people! Geez!
September 27, 201115 yr This one i found is good: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdi_ExSA-og]Paradise - Coldplay Music Video Modern Rock Cover by Jimmy Wong - YouTube[/ame]
October 2, 201115 yr I like the music much better in this version than the regular version. But the way of singing is weird. Not the voices but just the pronounciation :p But overall: great cover ! Coldplay should make an acoustic version like that!
October 3, 201115 yr agree I like the music much better in this version than the regular version. But the way of singing is weird. Not the voices but just the pronounciation :p But overall: great cover ! Coldplay should make an acoustic version like that! i COMPLEATLY agree! maybe they shouldve gotten me to sing it :P
October 16, 201114 yr Here is my own personal cover. Hope you guys enjoy [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grwz3yFBIpQ&feature=watch_response]Coldplay - Paradise (Violin Cover) Mylo Xyloto - YouTube[/ame]
October 16, 201114 yr Hi, Here is my first coldplay piano cover of Paradise. I hope you like it [ame= ] [/ame]
October 26, 201114 yr Hey this is my bands cover of Paradise! Check us out! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe0Z5g2Il4Y&feature=channel_video_title]Paradise - WaveLength (Coldplay cover) - YouTube[/ame]
Create an account or sign in to comment