✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay exclusive interview on Dutch RTL Boulevard [RTL4]

thetelephoneline

It appears chris pronounces Mylo Xyloto as Mylo Xy lo to and not Xy Le Toe and Violet always want to play MX when family Buckland are driving in the car. And Chris said that it feels like it´s their last record, but that feeling might change again in 3 months or couple of years. That was sort of everything in the interview.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears chris pronounces Mylo Xyloto as Mylo Xy lo to and not Xy Le Toe and Violet always want to play MX when family Buckland are driving in the car. And Chris said that it feels like it´s their last record, but that feeling might change again in 3 months or couple of years. That was sort of everything in the interview.

I want nothing more than to hear someone from the band say the words: "Mylo Xyloto". It's been pissing me off for a month now.

http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/u/a2d978db-72b9-49ab-a483-fd00d698f736/

Here is it, but I don't think people from outside the Netherlands can watch it, but you can try.

It is just 3 minutes

No, it does work here in the UK, cheers for that!

And glad to hear that I have been pronouncing Mylo Xyloto right! :smug:

EDIT: OH DEAR GOD THEY COMPLIMENT JUSTIN BIEBER...

Loving that interview! Besides; that guy in the studio doesn't know a thing about Coldplay. In dutch he said: "You can download Mylo Xyloto already in iTunes included the new single Paradise" You can only pre-order it pancake! (Or I missed a big thing)

Aah that was such a nice surprise, I was watching (pretty lame show but I like lame shows) and suddenly they said: 'later an interview with the guys from Coldplay' :D

I was pissed because I couldn't record it, but it's online anyway. Thanks!

And Chris looked really great. :blush:

Edit: and I think they went to the US DukeNewcomb, Phil tweeted. ;)

Edit2: Albert Verlinde doesn't know anything.

I was actually watching this show for a bit while I barely watch TV at all, but I probably tuned in right after the interview. It was nice to watch though, nice to hear the hosts say it was a fun interview and ofcourse it's fun when they are mentioned in the same sentence as Justin Bieber.

They also say you can already download the album from iTunes, lol, get your facts straight.