✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Christmas Lights-But not the style of LP5 :(

Batmotor

Christmas Lights was late Viva era/ early early MX, just look at the cover of the single. If they do a single for Christmas this year I hope it includes the lyrics "Jesus- Jesus - Jesus Christ" and features Kanye, Bruce Springsteen, Katy Perry, Ke$sha and Deadmau5... maybe Bob Dylan too

Christmas Lights was late Viva era/ early early MX, just look at the cover of the single. If they do a single for Christmas this year I hope it includes the lyrics "Jesus- Jesus - Jesus Christ" and features Kanye, Bruce Springsteen, Katy Perry, Ke$sha and Deadmau5... maybe Bob Dylan too

I like their new stuff, but I had to laugh at this

Boogity Boogity Boogity AMEN!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZnDt2wEFjk]Songify This - BEST NASCAR PRAYER EVER - in song - YouTube[/ame] :laugh3:

Oh my God I just looked fast at the Christmas Lights picture and you don't know where I thought Guy's hand was...

I mean... look...

article-0-0C3DDF41000005DC-153_634x3981.jpg

Well, I can't blame him... it's WILL CHAMPION but...

THIS PICTURE IS SO PERVERT!

Ahahahahaha same for me! the reason why guy divorced... Will's pocket!

Christmas Lights has a great vibe.The harmony and the arrengement is fantastic.

I wish LP5 was more in this style,more with this harmony's.

Maybe then it would be the best Coldplay album.

'Moving To Mars' comes close to this kind of harmony.

Agreed. :nod:

If they had gone in the direction of Moving to Mars / Christmas Lights . . . well, that would have been awesome. Not that the other new songs aren't good, but I prefer Coldplay's quiet-piano-building-to-an-epic-ending songs, a la Fix You, Amsterdam, Swallowed In The Sea, etc.

Oh my God I just looked fast at the Christmas Lights picture and you don't know where I thought Guy's hand was...

I mean... look...

article-0-0C3DDF41000005DC-153_634x3981.jpg

Well, I can't blame him... it's WILL CHAMPION but...

THIS PICTURE IS SO PERVERT!

LOL, I saw this too. Where exactly is his hand, though?