✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Up In Flames-what was that?

lifeincoldplaycolor

dear faggots who speak about my spelling mistakes go have some goatse and acquire goat AIDS lol....as for the bashing well....i didn;t say i don;t like the album ,no way im saying that ,just to say this song is nothing special and you could either agree or go have goatse it was just a yes or no agree/not agreed thread

sorry your grandpa can't join and i do nothing without him

ban_him.jpg

I don't like Up In Flames (so far, waiting for decent version), not because it sounds like older Coldplay, but because it's trying hard to sound like older Coldplay, and it's nowhere near as good. It's lacking. Unfortunately. So I don't like most of the new songs, but not because they are different, or because they are similar, but because they are not as good.

But this thread sucks anyway, I'ma go get me some goat AIDS.

actually i was expecting more responses like yours ,rather than talking about my grammar problems .

dear faggots who speak about my spelling mistakes go have some goatse and acquire goat AIDS lol....as for the bashing well....i didn;t say i don;t like the album ,no way im saying that ,just to say this song is nothing special and you could either agree or go have goatse it was just a yes or no agree/not agreed thread

Oh hey there newfag, nice of you to join us.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so bored of all the negativity here.

If they try something new with regard to some of the hip hop influences on the latest record its wrong and all the people ask fpr a more simple song with heart and soul. But after Coldplay present you this type of a song its also wrong.

I'm proud of Paradise and I'm proud of Up in Flames.

I'm so bored of all the negativity here.

If they try something new with regard to some of the hip hop influences on the latest record its wrong and all the people ask fpr a more simple song with heart and soul. But after Coldplay present you this type of a song its also wrong.

I'm proud of Paradise and I'm proud of Up in Flames.

You are overly positive:veryangry2:

Just kidding, I second your opinion. It's just us against the world.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't really dislike it but I also don't think it's a good song , they made it on one of the last days before recording and rushed it onto the album. To be honest that's the way it sounds to me too, the lyrics sound unfinished and the chorus repetitive . I liked it more after hearing it live a couple of times, but I still think it's not really a song that stands out. Could have been better I think, I love the '' We have slowly gone , Can we pour some water on'' lyric.

• 8 months later...

*shots fired*