✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Up In Flames-what was that?

lifeincoldplaycolor

I mean seriously what was that....a song? kids in kindergarten make better songs lol. Now lets throw away the jokes ,what happened ,why did they chose such a shallow song ,remember the viva la vida era when they ditched bloodless revolution,i think they did something like this again and chose mediocre songs to not risk losing the "Big Audience" instead of putting some good, creative ,soulful songs....i rated this song with a strong 1 and i think i wont change my opinion even after hearing the album version! Anyone agrees?

Dude, it's simple, not shallow. It's a simple, beautiful song that's supposed to be touching and emotional. Maybe you're just being shallow in the way you think/look at it. It's like what Tugatrix said, it's closer to older Coldplay; it's reminiscent of songs off of Parachutes, and maybe off AROBTH.

Nope

When they make a song with a new style, many bash them for doing so, and when they make a song more close to the old Coldplay, some bash them for not being creative and do something new, seriously i can't understand what exactly people want...

This is exactly what Chris said. They will always get bad reviews no matter what they do. That's why they decided to ignore everyone and just have fun and do what THEY want.

like i said[/size][/u][/b], me no have high hopes for this album

Really? I had NO idea that you didn't like this album! You've never expressed your disdain for ETIAW before, either!

Thank you so much for your awesome, constant criticism that we all care so, so much about. You contribute so much to every thread you grace with your omnipresence! We are very lucky to have such a constructive member in our forum community!

:inquisitive:

This is exactly what Chris said. They will always get bad reviews no matter what they do. That's why they decided to ignore everyone and just have fun and do what THEY want.

This. Coldplay will be getting flak no matter what they do--unfortunately, even from their fans nowadays, it seems.

I'm reserving judgement until we hear it on the album. That means being able to decipher the lyrics also, because we ain't gettin' much from the cellphone recording that we have :dozey:

dear faggots who speak about my spelling mistakes go have some goatse and acquire goat AIDS lol....as for the bashing well....i didn;t say i don;t like the album ,no way im saying that ,just to say this song is nothing special and you could either agree or go have goatse it was just a yes or no agree/not agreed thread

go have a lemon party

dear faggots who speak about my spelling mistakes go have some goatse and acquire goat AIDS lol....as for the bashing well....i didn;t say i don;t like the album ,no way im saying that ,just to say this song is nothing special and you could either agree or go have goatse it was just a yes or no agree/not agreed thread

Goats don't have AIDs.

I don't like Up In Flames (so far, waiting for decent version), not because it sounds like older Coldplay, but because it's trying hard to sound like older Coldplay, and it's nowhere near as good. It's lacking. Unfortunately. So I don't like most of the new songs, but not because they are different, or because they are similar, but because they are not as good.

But this thread sucks anyway, I'ma go get me some goat AIDS.