✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London, UK

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it's floor ticket and I guess I'll be there at 8am more or less. You got floor tickets too?

Hi all. First time posting. Figured it was worth it to say that I'm am really super excited to see Coldplay tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be sooooooo amazing!!!!! :D Also, I can't wait to hang out with all the awesome Coldplay fans that will be there :)

I've got a standing ticket for the show and want to get there as early as possible. When is everyone else with standing tickets planning on getting to the O2?

Excited too!!! Really can't wait to hear all the new songs :D

What time are people getting there to start queuing?

We were thinking of getting there for 9-ish but if the O2 doesn't open til 10 then is that a bit overkill? :thinking: Oh well, we can always go and have a shop! ;) I'll be carrying a blue flowery bag and may wear some LED lights, even though we might not hear Christmas Lights...just in case anyone spots me!

We were thinking of getting there for 9-ish but if the O2 doesn't open til 10 then is that a bit overkill? :thinking: Oh well, we can always go and have a shop! ;) I'll be carrying a blue flowery bag and may wear some LED lights, even though we might not hear Christmas Lights...just in case anyone spots me!

Thanks! I will plan on getting to the O2 around 9ish as well. See you all there! :D

There's quite a few people here! Atleast 20 I'd say! But yes the elephants are leading le queue hehe

To be honest guys if your not here already your probably going to be at the back. Queue is literally huge, maybe 1000 people plus. :( sorry.

did 1000 people arrive in the last 30 minutes? :thinking: