✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London, UK

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, me! I'm going from Brighton up to London. I've booked a place on the coach though, which is only like £21 return which is actually cheaper than the train with underground/overground (unless you have a rail card).

Hi Natt ! I'm happy to know this :) Because, I still don't know how or what time to get there etc.. I sent you a pm :)

Exactly the same - if you look on the Ticketmaster plan you'll see that 421 and 402 are mirrors of each other.

You're absolutely right. I was up there for Muse a could of years ago. When the support band came on I couldn't believe how far away I was and how small they were. Then Muse came on and filled the place with light, sound and video and I forgot all about the distance for the rest of the gig - I might just as well have been on the arena floor!

Michael McIntyre made a joke when he played there, mimicking a couple who arrived with tickets for the Upper Tier with the wife saying 'these can't possibly be the seats, darling, the sat nav says we've still got 2 miles to go' :laugh3:

Thanks for telling me that, it makes me feel better. I know I will have a ball, my son is coming with me, and it's his first EVER real concert, he's 13 and he is going to be blown away.. I know I am! :D

hello everybody!

I'm a lucky french fan who have her ticket for the O2 but I'm alone. I have a seated tciket (level 1, Row X, BK 112, entrance H)

Will anyone be on the same block?

or for those who have seated tickets, does anyone want to have a drink before the show?

I would be very excited to meet other fans :D

hello everybody!

I'm a lucky french fan who have her ticket for the O2 but I'm alone. I have a seated tciket (level 1, Row X, BK 112, entrance H)

or for those who have seated tickets, does anyone want to have a drink before the show?

My entrance is also H :) So see you there :) !

hello everybody!

Hey you!

I'm coming from Germany and I'll be on my own as well. And...I have a seat in BK112 as well. :D

Maybe we can meet. :)

Have you got floor tickets? How early are you going to get there? (I can't believe it's so soon already, ahhh! *runs round in circles*)

Yep, it's floor ticket and I guess I'll be there at 8am more or less. You got floor tickets too?

Guys I've never been to the o2 (I know it's huge)...Is the queue to enter the arena inside the building ? Because I'm quite worried about the cold outside..

Hi - dont worry the queues are inside the O2 but it is still not particularly warm but you wont get wet...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLQjhdNSErE]Coldplay glowbands - Glasgow SECC - 3 Dec 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

"On the December arena tour, the audience will be given radio-controlled glowbands. They were looking pretty booming great during Charlie Brown on the opening night in Glasgow..."