✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ O2 Arena, London, UK

Hi - dont worry the queues are inside the O2 but it is still not particularly warm but you wont get wet...

What? Are the queues inside as under a roof!? Have never been to O2 so I have no idea how the arena looks like... so that means we can start queuing early morning and not freeze ourselves to death? :thinking:

Anyway.... 4 days left hallelujah :laugh3:

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy all,

Can anyone help?

I've been very unlucky enough to not get tickets for the upcoming arena tour - and was wondering if anyone from the forum going to the O2 show would be so kind as to pick me up a Tour Programme? Of course, payment and postage & packing would be fully covered (and any extra charge i need to cover the inconveinece, just to say a BIG thankyou!!), as there appears no way of obtaining one otherwise. I'm an AVID collector of the programmes - have them all to date - have been to every gig to date - but fear no tcket = missing out on continuing my collection. :-( You have one very unhappy Ant here - hence logging on and hoping some kind soul would be able to assit.

Can anyone out there be so kind and help me out..............??

"Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope....."

...or something like that :-)

Thanks in anticipation of a reply

Tku :-)

Howdy all,

Can anyone help?

I've been very unlucky enough to not get tickets for the upcoming arena tour - and was wondering if anyone from the forum going to the O2 show would be so kind as to pick me up a Tour Programme? Of course, payment and postage & packing would be fully covered (and any extra charge i need to cover the inconveinece, just to say a BIG thankyou!!), as there appears no way of obtaining one otherwise. I'm an AVID collector of the programmes - have them all to date - have been to every gig to date - but fear no tcket = missing out on continuing my collection. :-( You have one very unhappy Ant here - hence logging on and hoping some kind soul would be able to assit.

Can anyone out there be so kind and help me out..............??

"Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope....."

...or something like that :-)

Thanks in anticipation of a reply

Tku :-)

I've PMed you :)

Anyone else have an email from Ticketmaster about the runtime for tomorrow?

For anyone who didn't here's what I had:

Doors: 18:30

Low Suns: 19:10

Interval: 19:35

Emeli Sande: 19:55

Interval: 20:25

Coldplay: 21:15

Finish:23:00

1 hour and 45 minutes seems a bit longer than the ones from last week - can we expect DLIBYH/Christmas Lights or am I living in hope?:P

Anyone else have an email from Ticketmaster about the runtime for tomorrow?

For anyone who didn't here's what I had:

1 hour and 45 minutes seems a bit longer than the ones from last week - can we expect DLIBYH/Christmas Lights or am I living in hope?:P

I received the same!!!

and yes, let's hope for 1 hour and 45 minutes!!! :D

Hi all. First time posting. Figured it was worth it to say that I'm am really super excited to see Coldplay tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be sooooooo amazing!!!!! :D Also, I can't wait to hang out with all the awesome Coldplay fans that will be there :)

I've got a standing ticket for the show and want to get there as early as possible. When is everyone else with standing tickets planning on getting to the O2?