✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ Ahoy, Rotterdam, Netherlands

If you guys check out the pre/sale site for the German shows, you will see how it works and what you can buy. From the looks of it, you can basicly buy every ticket available!

Gonna look into it more (A)

It's 14:36 in the afternoon and you can still buy tickets... So tomorrow we can buy the whole day tickets? Or is it only in Germany because Ahoy's capacity is only 30.000...

-> [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeiMDAshCII]Coldplay - The Scientist - acoustic @ ahoy 2 oktober 2008 high quality - YouTube[/ame] 3 years ago... I really hope I have tickets tomorrow =(

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 14:36 in the afternoon and you can still buy tickets... So tomorrow we can buy the whole day tickets? Or is it only in Germany because Ahoy's capacity is only 30.000...

According to Wikipedia the capacity of the venue in Cologne is only 20.000 during concerts. But the capacity of Ahoy is 15.000, so even less than in Germany.

->

3 years ago... I really hope I have tickets tomorrow =(

i dont get it.. If all the tickets are available all day long, why isnt it sold out then..? The code to get tickets is available is for everyone who checks to coldplays website.. Or who receives the newsletter.

i dont get it.. If all the tickets are available all day long, why isnt it sold out then..? The code to get tickets is available is for everyone who checks to coldplays website.. Or who receives the newsletter.

I don't get it either... Are there so less people buying tickets in Germany or what?

I remember in 2008 everyone went to post offices and stuff like that to buy tickets and it was immediately sold out but now you can only buy from internet so I assume we have the whole day tomorrow to buy tickets and not 5 minutes sold out like the Peppers?

Yep standing aswell. Btw Kroket, we are going with 6 people but are there any buses/trains driving to Rotterdam? To get there is no problem but back, are there trains at 12 o'clock to drive back to Belgium?
No, there's no train going back to Antwerp after the show. But there is the metro, so you can get back the trainstation afterwards or go to a hotel.

I'm planning to take the first train back to Antwerp on Sunday. Looked it up and I'll arrive in Antwerp around 10 am.

Will probably book a hotel room in Rotterdam for a night.

Am going by myself unless someone joins me.

No, there's no train going back to Antwerp after the show. But there is the metro, so you can get back the trainstation afterwards or go to a hotel.

I'm planning to take the first train back to Antwerp on Sunday. Looked it up and I'll arrive in Antwerp around 10 am.

Will probably book a hotel room in Rotterdam for a night.

Am going by myself unless someone joins me.

Oh shoot, we're only 16/17 years old and we wanna go without parents. So straight after the concert we want to go and we have to go to Limburg and not to Antwerpen, could you please help us to find a way to get there. We're planning to go by train to Rotterdam in the afternoon and ask someone's parents to come and pick us up with 6 people in a car :p en 2 man in de koffer haha :laugh3:

*nervous*

Just bought tickets for Cologne in case my boss decides I can't have a day off work.

Which would be obvious, since it's the busiest day of the year, one saturyday before Christmas. Everybody will want to buy gifts (I work in a bookshop)

I HAVE to be here!

Pretty logical, since the general public has no idea about the pre-sale. The radiostation over here says friday 9am. It will be quickly sold out on friday.

I dont think its weird at all!

All the best tickets are gone, for the German concerts.. Only places in the back, that I dont want.

I always get seats too far away...

All the best tickets are gone, for the German concerts.. Only places in the back, that I dont want.

I always get seats too far away...

Well yeah, the pre-sale started this morning =p So ofc the best ones are looooong gone. But from what I understood, every place was available this morning for those shows. So if you are quick enough, you'll be fine =)

Well yeah, the pre-sale started this morning =p So ofc the best ones are looooong gone. But from what I understood, every place was available this morning for those shows. So if you are quick enough, you'll be fine =)

Are you guys talking about seets? Cause there are quite a lot places to stand?

Are you guys talking about seets? Cause there are quite a lot places to stand?

Seats.. At least that's what I was talking about =p

I want seats for the Ahoy gig and standing tickets for the Antwerp gig ;)

If you get standing tickets, you just have to be early at the day itself to get you some good spots. =) There are indeed a great amount of places to stand!