✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ Ahoy, Rotterdam, Netherlands

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, could someone help me please.

I live in Belgium and I wanna go to Sportpaleis gig, but it's 1 day before my exams so I wanna go saturday to Ahoy in Rotterdam.

Is there a good atmosphere? Like Sportpaleis, it's inside and I'm sure the atmosphere will be fantastic there... Cause I went to Nijmegen and the atmosphere was really worse and at Werchter it's always fantastic...

Please more info

I live in Belgium and I wanna go to Sportpaleis gig, but it's 1 day before my exams so I wanna go saturday to Ahoy in Rotterdam.

Is there a good atmosphere? Like Sportpaleis, it's inside and I'm sure the atmosphere will be fantastic there... Cause I went to Nijmegen and the atmosphere was really worse and at Werchter it's always fantastic...

Please more info

Coldplay was 3 years ago I think in Ahoy. Maybe you can search for some YouTube videos of that gig.

Please more info

I was at both of the gigs (Goffertpark and Werchter this year). The atmosphere at Werchter was way better then in Nijmegen (and there I stood at the front row!). I always thought this was because the Goffertpark was a little too big, for what I heard it wasn't even completely sold out. I think the gig in Ahoy will have a great atmosphere because the venue is much smaller and therefore I expect a show for only true Coldplay fans. For example the tickets for the RHCP show in Ahoy next month were sold out in only 5 minutes!

I was at both of the gigs (Goffertpark and Werchter this year). The atmosphere at Werchter was way better then in Nijmegen (and there I stood at the front row!). I always thought this was because the Goffertpark was a little too big, for what I heard it wasn't even completely sold out. I think the gig in Ahoy will have a great atmosphere because the venue is much smaller and therefore I expect a show for only true Coldplay fans. For example the tickets for the RHCP show in Ahoy next month were sold out in only 5 minutes!

Oh man, the Nijmegen crowd sucked two years ago. I still feel bad about that.

Pinkpop was a little better, but still not that great. Werchter this year had an amazing crowd, that adds so much to the whole experience...

Let's make it a good crowd in the Ahoy, people. :wink3:

Oh man, the Nijmegen crowd sucked two years ago. I still feel bad about that.

Pinkpop was a little better, but still not that great. Werchter this year had an amazing crowd, that adds so much to the whole experience...

Let's make it a good crowd in the Ahoy, people. :wink3:

I never really got it why that was. I was in front row and it seemed like me and my friends were the only ones who really enthusiastic. Hope it will be better in Ahoy.

So correct me if I am wrong, but when you click on the link on coldplay.com presale you will gett the password? They don't email it to you?

Thanks in advance!

Probably not.. you click the link and will prob. get to a window where you have to fill in the given password. After that it should go as always..

I'm a bit sceptical on this whole thing.

Isn't this for fanclubmembers only? And how on earth will this presale last the whole day? I mean, if it lasts all day, the concert will be sold out before friday 9:00AM!

For U2 for example you need to be a registrated member of their fanclub to join the presale..

Anyone here got more info or experiences with this Coldplay presale??

i was there 2 years ago at nijmegen, but veeery far from the stage. I absolutely loved the atmosphere. They bring so much happyness and atmosphere with their music and Chris Martin with his presence.. I think. Now im not sure if i should get standing tickets or sitting. Id like to sit first row but im neeever lucky. (what do you have to do to get those good tickets). My friend, that im taking with me, is not really fan of being squashed, so he only wants to stand where the people can stand and still walk (and breath :)...).

I wonder how many tickets there will be available Thursday.. If there will be standing tickets and seat tickets..

Probably not.. you click the link and will prob. get to a window where you have to fill in the given password. After that it should go as always..

I'm a bit sceptical on this whole thing.

Isn't this for fanclubmembers only? And how on earth will this presale last the whole day? I mean, if it lasts all day, the concert will be sold out before friday 9:00AM!For U2 for example you need to be a registrated member of their fanclub to join the presale..

Anyone here got more info or experiences with this Coldplay presale??

I'm sure only a small number of tickets will be available on Thursday.

If you get tickets for the standing area, you can either stand or sit a on the other side of the room (not really fun =p) I was at the front in 2008 and there wasnt an inner circle. Its just first come first serve and where ever you are, youll stay there the entire time. Like Lost! in technicolor said, it either standing, or sitting. I aint sure what Im gonna do yet.

Also I think there is a posibility they will also book the 16th for Coldplay. So perhaps 2 days in a row like 3 years ago ;)

Thanks!

I've never seen them from the very front row, so I'd love to try and get there.

Don't think they're gonna do the 16th though, because then they'll have five gigs in a row...

There's a phonenumber so if we call that at thirsday morning 9:00 we can buy tickets as well right? We need 6 tickets so with 2 friends we're gonna call and do we have to say the password then? And is it the whole day open or only at 9:00 for a few minutes? Thanks in advance

There's a phonenumber so if we call that at thirsday morning 9:00 we can buy tickets as well right? We need 6 tickets so with 2 friends we're gonna call and do we have to say the password then? And is it the whole day open or only at 9:00 for a few minutes? Thanks in advance

tickets by phone is not possible. As far as I know since a few years. Same with buying them at a post office. Its only internet.. if your internet connection isnt working, Then... ok that can not happen! You can buy 4 tickets at a time.

Say, Does anyone know if it'll be available to order tickets worldwide? it seems that the site is only in dutch :S
I just had a look at the ticketmaster.nl site. On the right on top of the page, you have the option to choose English :)

It's in small letters so you van easily miss it.

I assume you can order from other countries as well, but am not sure.

I just had a look at the ticketmaster.nl site. On the right on top of the page, you have the option to choose English :)

It's in small letters so you van easily miss it.

I assume you can order from other countries as well, but am not sure.

Oh thanks a lot mate !

So we just need to wait until tomorrow ah?

bummer :X

If you look at the German show I noticed the prize differences between seating tickets and floor tickets. Because I'm also buying tickets for my friends tomorrow, does anybody know what the prices will be for floor tickets in Ahoy?