✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ Ahoy, Rotterdam, Netherlands

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think that's gonna happen. Like they care about the fans. They just wanna sell as many tickets as they can. The 2 ticket only 'restriction' is just a barrier to make it difficult to buy a whole bunch of them for the black market or so..

that would be evil... really weird.

It happens often on big dance events like decibel. You can only buy 2 tickets per account and if you buy more tickets on the same account, sometimes they cancel the tickets. What's happens on your brothers name I don't now.

I was thinking the same and wanted to buy more tickets on my parents name, but didn't take the risk when I heard this. So I called some friends who helped me out :)

I don't say the cancelling is gonna happen, but I say it could be possible...

You're only 6 hours too late;):(

yeah i know

funny thing is last year when i went to gorillaz in the hmh the gig was sold out 4 hours after the ticketsale started, but after 2 hours later i could still get some, propably the cancelling thing.

yeah i know

funny thing is last year when i went to gorillaz in the hmh the gig was sold out 4 hours after the ticketsale started, but after 2 hours later i could still get some, propably the cancelling thing.

Yeah, true.. I went there as well. There was a MAJOR problem with Ideal at the time. They linked it wrongly, so you couldn't pay through that. That took some years of my life for sure =p

Instead of a password out on their website I would really like that you could only enter the presale if you answer correctly to 3 Coldplay trivia questions, would be a way better system

No it's not. Their are many people out who do love all Coldplay songs, have their albums and listen very much. But just know nothing about the band, because they aren't interested. Why would they then have no chance to get tickets for coldplay. But one of my friends who doesn't know a song, but gets the answers from me...

Every system has it's positives and negatives. The only system I would be happy with is tickets booked on name, just like a flying ticket. Only acces to the show when showing an ID. Changing the name for a ticket costs 50 euro. This will be best solution, only who wants to go buy tickets...

I missed the tickets this morning.. Thought they wouldn't be sold out that fast, but they did. I will try tomorrow morning, skipping school than I guess. Any tips for coming through the proces tomorrow morning? The sales starts at 9:00, how long would it take to go trough the process, according to the fact I have to go to school 15 minutes later, if I don't skip it?

Thanks all!

I missed the tickets this morning.. Thought they wouldn't be sold out that fast, but they did. I will try tomorrow morning, skipping school than I guess. Any tips for coming through the proces tomorrow morning? The sales starts at 9:00, how long would it take to go trough the process, according to the fact I have to go to school 15 minutes later, if I don't skip it?

Thanks all!

It took me 45 minutes to get tickets to the Goffertpark gig. Was trying from 3 computers and one phone.

It happens often on big dance events like decibel. You can only buy 2 tickets per account and if you buy more tickets on the same account, sometimes they cancel the tickets. What's happens on your brothers name I don't now.

I was thinking the same and wanted to buy more tickets on my parents name, but didn't take the risk when I heard this. So I called some friends who helped me out :)

I don't say the cancelling is gonna happen, but I say it could be possible...

on the same account is not possible..

Its just weird. I believe that many people/fans bought more than 2 tickets today. If they would cancel those tickets, a lot of big fans are not going to see CP... how crazy unfair would that be..

especially because there was nowhere a message going: stricted 2 tickets per person! nowhere some kind of warning.

Although I have 3 tickets already I really hope that my friend who didn't came through this morning will manage to get some tickets for the rest of our friends. Otherwise we aren't complete. It was crazy this morning. Probably lucked out that I came through.

Although I have 3 tickets already I really hope that my friend who didn't came through this morning will manage to get some tickets for the rest of our friends. Otherwise we aren't complete. It was crazy this morning. Probably lucked out that I came through.

We wanted to go with 8 people. So I called three friends and including myself we all get through super easy, all 4 no problems at all. (3 persons at 9 o'çlock and one on 9:15) Very strange.

We wanted to go with 8 people. So I called three friends and including myself we all get through super easy, all 4 no problems at all. (3 persons at 9 o'çlock and one on 9:15) Very strange.

Well my friend's problem was also that he had to work in a record store at 9.30 am. So he sat with his laptop on the crappy wifi connection of McDonalds at 9 am, haha. So it was explainable. But he's gonna try again tomorrow.