✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ Ahoy, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Does anybody know how the sale on the 'black market' (for us Dutchies, Marktplaats for example) is going? My best friend is still looking for tickets but when I just looked some of the prizes were just insane.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well everybody,

We all know the album leaked and it's just pure crap. And I can imagine you feel quite screwed over since you bought tickets for this concert, expecting something better. So I figured I will sacrifice myself and take 2 or 4 of your tickets for the original price. Good deal, huh?

Kind regards, Sjef

Well everybody,

We all know the album leaked and it's just pure crap. And I can imagine you feel quite screwed over since you bought tickets for this concert, expecting something better. So I figured I will sacrifice myself and take 2 or 4 of your tickets for the original price. Good deal, huh?

Kind regards, Sjef

Nice try!

Well everybody,

Kind regards, Sjef

:D Hopefully for you someone will find it rubbish enough to sell their tickets

Might be me, who knows, won't be able to listen until I get home :p .... NAH, no way I'm selling my ticket!

Well everybody,

Kind regards, Sjef

Hahaha, nice try!

Hallo,

Ik heb nagedacht over een leuke opvallende actie tijdens een van de nummers in Nederland. Ben erg onder de indruk van de Italiaanse fanclub. Zullen we in Nederland ook iets doen? Chris vraagt vooral bij Charlie Brown om actie: jumpen, meezingen. Wat vast een erg leuk effect is daarbij is het laten flitsen van je mobiel op de muziek.

Dat kan met de gratis APP Partylight en dan instellen op RAVE 3.

Rond 15 december moet dit dan ook vooral getwitterd worden.

Wat vinden jullie ervan?

Groet Kees

Does anyone know who the support act is for the concert? I always enjoy the supports a lot (especially with Muse & Arcade Fire) and I was wondering who would support on these dates...

Thanks!

for the show in Madrid the support act is Fedde le Grant, a Dutch dj who made a remix from paradise. Coldplay liked it, so they invited him.

I really hope they will not invite him again, for the show in ahoy..

Does anyone know who the support act is for the concert? I always enjoy the supports a lot (especially with Muse & Arcade Fire) and I was wondering who would support on these dates...

Thanks!

When Muse was playing Nijmegen last year, they had Editors as support. Even though not many of the Muse fans seem to be interested I thought it was awesome.

In 2009 with Coldplay we had Bat For Lashes and The Flaming Lips as support, the second show had Miss Montreal and White Lies. I'm not sure for the Ahoy show if there will be a support act. My ticket in 2009 said 'Coldplay & Support act', this time it's only 'COLDPLAY'.

UK/European tour support acts announced

4 November 2011 10:02 am

Emeli Sande and Marina and the Diamonds to open shows

Good morning. We're pleased to announce that the opening acts for Coldplay's upcoming tour.

Fast-rising Scottish R&B singer Emeli Sandé will open the shows in Glasgow, London, Paris, Cologne, Rotterdam, Antwerp, Frankfurt and Berlin. Click here for her official site, and check out her latest video, below:

Shame, I really wanted Marina! =(

Voor de mensen die nog kaarten willen:

Voor het uitverkochte Coldplay concert op 17 december zijn extra kaarten beschikbaar. Vanaf morgenochtend kunnen fans die er net naast grepen kaarten bestellen. Let wel op: het gaat hier om plaatsen met beperkt zicht en zitplaatsen achter het podium!