✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MX Graffiti from ACL taping

LFDianne

For those of you who like deciphering, here is a picture of the graffiti that was on the stage at the ACL taping. It was really hard to get a totally clear picture from where we were sitting, with the lighting and all, but you may be able to figure out quite a bit. Not sure how good this resolution will be from photobucket, but if you pm me, I can email a full resolution.

P1030295.jpg

P1030299.jpg

P1030306.jpg

The only things that I can see clearly:

1. References to Moving To Mars everywhere (ironic, well just because it was left of the album)

2. Lyrics of Fix You (Could it be worst? Fix you, And I). Does anybody know why are there lyrics of it even knowing that this is a song from two eras ago? (Well, I can see the word Yellow too, but I just thought that there were only lyrics of the new album, so am I wrong?)

There's quite a few references to old songs there too. They'll probably use that graffiti in their live shows. It feels like we're being mocked with all those Moving to Mars references, as if they know how much people love it and still won't play it live.

The only things that I can see clearly:

1. References to Moving To Mars everywhere (ironic, well just because it was left of the album)

2. Lyrics of Fix You (Could it be worst? Fix you, And I). Does anybody know why are there lyrics of it even knowing that this is a song from two eras ago? (Well, I can see the word Yellow too, but I just thought that there were only lyrics of the new album, so am I wrong?)

And Politik.

Thanks for the pictures!!! Really hard to make any definitive outcomes!!!!!!!

I know...but I know some people here have amazing graphic skills, which is why I said I could email a full res picture to someone who wants to zoom and enhance to try to see more :) My editing is pretty much limited to iPhoto, and I know photobucket doesn't upload full res pics.

from what I can see, YES, but it is very hard to decipher them!

Glad that wasn't me seeing things then. Surely car kids will be released. Hoping for an announcement this week that it is a b side to an official paradise cd single. Maybe if we can zoom in on a better quality version we can read them?

Hey guys, I dunno if I'm the only one who really noticed this, but on the picture of the tracklisting for Mylo Xyloto, all the songs have a corresponding symbol at the bottome. And the (cK) symbol is the sign for Us Against The World.? So I don't think Car Kids will be a song??

Hey guys, I dunno if I'm the only one who really noticed this, but on the picture of the tracklisting for Mylo Xyloto, all the songs have a corresponding symbol at the bottome. And the (cK) symbol is the sign for Us Against The World.? So I don't think Car Kids will be a song??

Old news