October 1, 201115 yr Wish I could press a button to wake up in 24 days time... I totally agree with you!:)
October 1, 201114 yr dear mx, what day is today? wednesday? monday? sarurday? you re great - you can be every thing i want you to be
October 1, 201114 yr I'm guessing in about two weeks it will have leaked anyway and we will be on here saying how amazing it is!!!!!
October 1, 201114 yr Will try to not-listen from now on to the new songs... won't work anyway :D Does a potential b side to Paradise fall into this category?
October 1, 201114 yr I know, I was just listening to charlie brown from the itunes festival. I am now more excited than I was before, if that is possible!!!!
October 1, 201114 yr Let's not count the weekends. That's: 15 days! :D But we'll listen to it at the latest (Japan release) in: 12 days! :dance:
October 1, 201114 yr It would be great if they stream it on MySpace like a week before it gets released! :D They did this with Viva, if I remember correctly. :)
October 5, 201114 yr man, i was just listening to green eyes and idk if there will be a song so intimate and warm as that song on the new album. I like that feeling and havent felt it with any new songs really
October 5, 201114 yr Do you guys remember when we were back in May and we didn't know ANYTHING about the album? The old days :wacky: Now it's only 20 days away!
October 5, 201114 yr It would be great if they stream it on MySpace like a week before it gets released! :D They did this with Viva, if I remember correctly. :) myspace is almost obsolete now! If they did I think they would use soundcloud, that seems to be popular among artists nowadays.
October 5, 201114 yr ahh i remember when we were so hyped about the little hints for ETIAW and now look at us less than 3 weeks away! im so sad/happy we came this far :)
Create an account or sign in to comment