✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

playback on letterman

turin990

Im pretty sure you can hear alot of the studio version in this video because they are not playing all the instruments live. http://www.youtube.com/user/ColdplayVEVO#p/u/2/ZtuaLctBNg0

ps. listen carefully to chris when he says "so cold so cold" and " you use your heart as weapon" you can hear the studio version very clearly in the backround. to me it sounds very edited

please correct me if i'm wrong.

The robot voice in the background are the backing vocals. You can clearly hear that the voice is singing the harmonies. I would have preferred Will to do those parts, but the effect is pretty cool. I hope they don't exaggerate it too much though, the studio version should focus more on the lead vocals and turn down the backing vocals a tad.

The robot voice in the background are the backing vocals. You can clearly hear that the voice is singing the harmonies. I would have preferred Will to do those parts, but the effect is pretty cool. I hope they don't exaggerate it too much though, the studio version should focus more on the lead vocals and turn down the backing vocals a tad.

very well said!!!

The backing vocals are pretty cool, I just hope they remain subtle. I don't want them to drown out the real vocals, because they do sound pretty fake.

I think they will. The backing vocals for a lot of Coldplay songs sound like that, and their production is usually pretty good.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Second time i've heard these vocals after hearing them for the first time ages ago and they get the thumbs up from me. They seem like they've embraced and adapted to this poppy sound well.