✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Big Ol' Fake Leak Thread; Mop Required

Nature

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MX won't leak this week. I even doubt it will leak at all. If its releasing in Japan on the 19th, you wil hear it on the 15th - 18th because retailers will get their CD's. But thats all. A "real" leak is not that realistic.

Welcome to 2011. US retailers like Walmart, Target, Best Buy etc... usually get their stuffs 3 weeks before the release. That's how in the past year, Beyonce, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Gaga, Britney, Lil Wayne and other big artists albums leaked.

However, we can notice that the leaks didnt affect the sales too much. Fans are loyal, if your cd is good, they will want to own it.

There's a leak in my pants.

Also, I insist we continually bump this thread the next few weeks just to taunt the hell out of everyone who sees this thread on the front page and gets excited, only to be heartbroken repeatedly.

There's a leak in my pants.

Also, I insist we continually bump this thread the next few weeks just to taunt the hell out of everyone who sees this thread on the front page and gets excited, only to be heartbroken repeatedly.

Haha!

Even though I know a leak this week is incredibly unlikely, everytime I see a thread about the leak there is a part of my brain that believes it.

:dazzled: OMG THIS...this.. THIS is it...

It leaked HERE

Get it while it's hot!!

:cool: ....just had to do it...

:laugh3:

Who says "get it while it's hot"?

:laugh3: That's it, whoever finds the leak on this forum first HAS to say "get it while it's hot!"

By the way, Rick Astley is kind of good looking. He almost looks like he should be in the Royal Family. He's a groovy dude.

:laugh3:

Who says "get it while it's hot"?

:laugh3: That's it, whoever finds the leak on this forum first HAS to say "get it while it's hot!"

By the way, Rick Astley is kind of good looking. He almost looks like he should be in the Royal Family. He's a groovy dude.

lol Apparently, I do when I'm about to Rick Roll.

But yes I think the thread, when it leaks, should have "Get it while it's hot" because, you know, Coldplay albums are like freshly baked bread straight out of the oven; warm and delicious.

Welcome to 2011. US retailers like Walmart, Target, Best Buy etc... usually get their stuffs 3 weeks before the release. That's how in the past year, Beyonce, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Gaga, Britney, Lil Wayne and other big artists albums leaked.

However, we can notice that the leaks didnt affect the sales too much. Fans are loyal, if your cd is good, they will want to own it.

Well Im from Germany so I don´t know how it works in the USA :)

But I don´t believe that MX will get to some retailers this or even next week.

Also: I am pretty sure EMI / Coldplay knows exactly what to do / say for letting MX not leak as long as possible ( = as I said a few days before japanese release )

But of course I hope it will leak...now...:(

I remember the days when I was in school and Oasis were due to release 'D'You Know What I Mean' (1997). I had to pre-order the single so I would be sure that I would get a copy. Then, on the date of it's release, I went down to town with my mate and we walked into HMV, bought our copies and had to wait until we got home on the bus to listen to it.

There was something magical about holding the CD, looking at the songs (all four of them) and waiting to hear what they sounded like.

Unfortunately, with the advent of the internet, a lot of that magic is lost nowadays. I am looking forwards to reliving that by not listening to any leaks of MX. Only 3 weeks to go!