✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[31-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Orange/NRJ show, La Cigale, Paris, France

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Coldplay in a small venue. :D

And someone will win the oportunity to meet the whole band ( the last question ( on Orange) is for that). Another of my dreams...

:heart: :heart:

Fingers crossed !

I have some trouble with the contest on the official coldplay site too.

I entered the contest on Coldplay.com too :happy: Don't forget it's only today until 5pm (Paris time).

And I checked out the NRJ site before and there is a contest on the site too (open from today until the 21st october), that everyone can enter (you just have to create an NRJ account). There are 3 questions (not written like that but that's what I remember):

- is "Mylo Xyloto" the title of the new album? (I clicked "yes"),

- are they playing at Bercy the 15th december? (I clicked "no", it's the 14th),

- and did Chris said he would have liked to write a song from Adele or Lady Gaga? (I clicked "yes" since I remember reading he would have liked to write "Bad Romance" from Gaga)

Here we go, another chance to maybe go to La Cigale :pleased: And just to warn you, I had to try several times before answering the questions (I don't know if it's the site which had problems or my internet or what !?)

Fingers crossed for everybody ;) I hope at least one Coldplayer will be able to get there and bring us back some great review and pictures :nice:

I am also not an Orange's customer (I've "NRJ Mobile", but it's SFR :() ...and I also dream to see Coldplay in a small venue... close to them :awesome: Oh well... anyway I'm already really glad to have the chance to go to Bercy in December :heart:

(...and yep if I can remember, Chris said something like that in Strasbourg 2008 : "faites attention ici, parce que le smell is not so great from the group^^" :))

The anecdote about "ASSEYEZ-VOUS" at l'Olympia was really good ;)

You were at the concert in Strasbourg too and you remember that quote too (it was pretty funny I must say!) :nice: I also remember the great mood, "The Dubliners" at the end of the gig, Jonny singing "Don't Panic". It was their first date of the European tour and it was my first Coldplay concert after knowing them since "Parachutes" :D Maybe that's why I remember these things !?

I hope they come back in Strasbourg next year!

Sorry about the off topic :blush:

You were at the concert in Strasbourg too and you remember that quote too (it was pretty funny I must say!) :nice: I also remember the great mood, "The Dubliners" at the end of the gig, Jonny singing "Don't Panic". It was their first date of the European tour and it was my first Coldplay concert after knowing them since "Parachutes" :D Maybe that's why I remember these things !?

I hope they come back in Strasbourg next year!

Sorry about the off topic :blush:

EXACTLY THE SAME :nice: ;)

1rst Coldplay gig :heart: The vibes between the crowd & the band was AMAZING this night :awesome: and The "Viva La Vida" singalong was truly OUTSTANDING :rolleyes:

...and THANK YOU for the NRJ link : http://www.nrj.fr/radio-510/operations-3271/operation/coldplay-en-concert-exclusif-avec-orange-et-nrj-/2499-9077/ :kiss:

I hope at least one Coldplayer will be able to get there and bring us back some great review and pictures

Me too, so GOOD LUCK COLDPLAYERS :fingersx: