✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[31-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Orange/NRJ show, La Cigale, Paris, France

Facebook

Coldplay are playing in Paris on October 31 for Orange/NRJ. If you're in France, click for info about winning tickets. For the rest of us, there are some exclusive new video interviews with the band (in English) at the link - http://coldplay.orange.fr/

Twitter

Paris show on Oct 31. French folks, click for ticket contest. Non-French, click for new video interviews (in English) http://coldplay.orange.fr/ A

Coldplay.com

cp80mxthingy.jpg

Intimate Paris show, plus interview videos

3 October 2011 2:37 pm

Win tickets and/or watch exclusive interview videos

news_line.png

Good afternoon. On 31 October, Coldplay are performing a special, intimate gig at la Cigale in Paris for Orange/NRJ. For those of you in France, there is a contest to win tickets at coldplay.orange.fr/ - plus, you can also watch some exclusive new interview videos with the band (in English) at that link. NRJ will also be giving away tickets on air from 10 October.

Anchorman

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey French Coldplayers, you better win :laugh3: And the questions are so easy.

1. What's the title of the New album?

a) Mylo Xyloto b) Viva La Vida c) Parachutes

2. What's the title of the new album second single?

a) Paradise b) U.F.O c) Up In Flames

3. How many artists are in this band?

a) 2 b) 3 c)4

Yeah... Only problem is you have to be an Orange broadband or mobile customer, which means you have to have an Orange phone number or email adress. But we'll sort it out.

Anyway, they only have 100 tickets here, and probably another 100 will be given away on the radio. Which leaves 800 other tickets... :sneaky:

Yeah... Only problem is you have to be an Orange broadband or mobile customer, which means you have to have an Orange phone number or email adress. But we'll sort it out.

Anyway, they only have 100 tickets here, and probably another 100 will be given away on the radio. Which leaves 800 other tickets... :sneaky:

Aww that kinda sucks. See if you have a friend or relative who is a Orange custumer.

Also how funny is it that Chris asked the crowd to sit down (Asseyez vous)? LMAO

I know Im not going but Im thankful for these interviews because they are terrific.

Aww that kinda sucks. See if you have a friend or relative who is a Orange custumer.

Also how funny is it that Chris asked the crowd to sit down (Asseyez vous)? LMAO

I know Im not going but Im thankful for these interviews because they are terrific.

Yes, that's what I'm trying to do right now. :)

And I have to agree, the interviews are really good. I love Guy's way of explaining what Mylo Xyloto is...!

Oh punaise :bomb: That is one of my dream: see Coldplay in a small venue! I really hope there will be other ways to have a chance to go there (I am not a Orange's customer and I don't listen to NRJ)!

The shorts interviews are nice! Chris has a smell obsession or what? :D (I remember he said something similar when the band played close to the audience in Strasbourg during the Viva tour) and the anecdote about the wrong words to get people up at l'Olympia was funny!

Oooooooooh this sounds absolutely awesome!!! :) How are we gonna get tickets though? I wish they would make the questions harder because this way all those people who are not big Coldplay fans can enter...

Does anybody have some more info on how many tickets radio NRJ is going to give away and whether there will be tickets available anywhere else (except at Orange)?

Oh punaise :bomb: That is one of my dream: see Coldplay in a small venue! I really hope there will be other ways to have a chance to go there (I am not a Orange's customer and I don't listen to NRJ)!

The shorts interviews are nice! Chris has a smell obsession or what? :D (I remember he said something similar when the band played close to the audience in Strasbourg during the Viva tour) and the anecdote about the wrong words to get people up at l'Olympia was funny!

I am also not an Orange's customer (I've "NRJ Mobile", but it's SFR :() ...and I also dream to see Coldplay in a small venue... close to them :awesome: Oh well... anyway I'm already really glad to have the chance to go to Bercy in December :heart:

(...and yep if I can remember, Chris said something like that in Strasbourg 2008 : "faites attention ici, parce que le smell is not so great from the group^^" :))

The anecdote about "ASSEYEZ-VOUS" at l'Olympia was really good ;)

I am also not an Orange's customer (I've "NRJ Mobile", but it's SFR :() ...and I also dream to see Coldplay in a small venue... close to them :awesome: Oh well... anyway I'm already really glad to have the chance to go to Bercy in December :heart:

(...and yep of I can remember, Chris said something like that in Strasbourg 2008 : "faites attention ici, parce que le smell from the group is not so great^^" :))

The anecdote about "ASSEYEZ-VOUS" at l'Olympia was really good ;)

Don't you have friends or relatives that will let you use their adress / number? A friend of mine did that. And another one entered the competition for me... Let's hope I'll make it! (Sooo stupid that NRJ mobile won't work... :( )

Don't you have friends or relatives that will let you use their adress / number? A friend of mine did that. And another one entered the competition for me... Let's hope I'll make it! (Sooo stupid that NRJ mobile won't work... :( )

Thanks for this replie :) I had already thought about that, but you know... I was thinking "I will see Coldplay in December so... be pleased with what you have" !

But now, I plan however to try to play with an other ORANGE cellphone number :smug:

Anyway, PLEASE if you have the chance (fingers crossed) to win a ticket : ENJOY for me :heart:

Bises!

you can do that? Is it allowed to enter the competition with someone else's Orange account?

If so, I am SO going to ask my friends to enter it for me! LOL

you can do that? Is it allowed to enter the competition with someone else's Orange account?

If so, I am SO going to ask my friends to enter it for me! LOL

Well, I did it. Used my own email adress and a friend's phone number. It worked, apparently. :D But don't forget you can only use your name and email adress once. :)

Hi french folks :)

I just wanted to say to you that if your cell phone is not ORANGE... you can enter your Orange/France Telecom e-mail address instead of your mobile phone number ;) Maybe you already knew it, but hope this could help some of you...

I DID :thumbsup: ("@orange.fr")

P.S : Take also a look at this link (Game's rules) : http://coldplay.orange.fr/reglement.pdf

Hi french folks :)

I just wanted to say to you that if your cell phone is not ORANGE... you can enter your Orange/France Telecom e-mail address instead of your mobile phone number ;) Maybe you already knew it, but hope this could help some of you...

I DID :thumbsup: ("@orange.fr")

P.S : Take also a look at this link (Game's rules) : http://coldplay.orange.fr/reglement.pdf

Good job. I'm not sure you can do it with @wanadoo.fr adresses though, a friend of mine tried to do it and he seemed to have problems with it.

I have to win tickets!!!

It's a dream to see Coldplay in a little place! so fingers crossed!

I tried with my wanadoo mail, not sure that it will worked but hope.

And NRJ will begin the competition on monday! but can't listen nrj at work...

cp80mxthingy.jpg

Win tickets to Coldplay's Paris show

9 October 2011 1:19 pm

We have 10 pairs of tickets to give away to the 31 Oct show

news_line.png

As previously announced, on 31 October, Coldplay are performing a special, intimate gig at la Cigale in Paris for Orange/NRJ. We have 10 pairs of tickets to give away to Coldplay's online fans. To be in with a chance of winning a pair, click here and enter your details before 5pm (Paris time) on Monday 10 October. You must be over 18 to enter, and the prize consists just of tickets (not travel or accommodation).

Anchorman