✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[31-Oct-2011] Coldplay @ Orange/NRJ show, La Cigale, Paris, France

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A swedish radio station has a contest to win flight+hotel+concerttickets. But you have to send a text to donate ~5 euro for the pink ribbon to enter, and then just hope for the host to call you up and let you know you won. Of course that's a good thing but to have a great chance to win you have to send MANY textmessages and they cost 5 euro each.... if I'm not winning I'm thinking about to contact the winner and offer him a lot of money to get the tickets. He can have the flighttickets and hotel, I can walk to Paris as long as I get at least one ticket for the concert haha. Hoping for the best, this concert would be the greatest ever :(

A swedish radio station has a contest to win flight+hotel+concerttickets. But you have to send a text to donate ~5 euro for the pink ribbon to enter, and then just hope for the host to call you up and let you know you won. Of course that's a good thing but to have a great chance to win you have to send MANY textmessages and they cost 5 euro each.... if I'm not winning I'm thinking about to contact the winner and offer him a lot of money to get the tickets. He can have the flighttickets and hotel, I can walk to Paris as long as I get at least one ticket for the concert haha. Hoping for the best, this concert would be the greatest ever :(

It's always like that to have a few chance to win a ticket. You must pay a lot textmessages and you win nothing. I know people who have tried to win tickets to attend a concert of another band and nobody won. However there were many friends to send SMS. Ever since, I never play that way even though I haven't tried myself.:inquisitive:

OK, M&XYellow ! We'll let you know about it.

Coldplay is on nrj right now: first song "Paradise", hopefully the second song will be on so prepare your phone to call!!!

Edit 1: numbers to call: 39 37 ou envoyez Coldplay et vos coordonnées par SMS au 6 11 12

Edit 2: false alarm, no second song, sorry guys :(

Edit 3: MX&Yellow: you're welcome for the link ;) And I agree with yoou, if someone wins, please let us know :nice:

There are still some contests where we do not know the winners. Some were with a meeting with the whole band :cry:. I did each of them.

There is a new contest with EMI and maybe NRJ (facebook).

I've seen someone on the french thread who wanted to SELL 2 tickets. This is supposed to be free...

Yeah somebody offered me a ticket for 180 Euro - it's totally insane... :(

What kind of contest is this by EMI? I haven't heard about that one... And which of the contests do we not yet know the winners of? I assume all the winners from the Orange and NRJ contests have already been contacted by now...

Yeah somebody offered me a ticket for 180 Euro - it's totally insane... :(

What kind of contest is this by EMI? I haven't heard about that one... And which of the contests do we not yet know the winners of? I assume all the winners from the Orange and NRJ contests have already been contacted by now...

That's crazy.

Here is the EMI contest :

http://newsletter.emimusic.com/webApp/coldplay_vipcigale

It is on the official Coldplay facebook.

Same here. I've tried each contest but I've got no news so far. I do want to see Coldplay in an intimate venue. :cry: I do not know if EMI has announced the winner yet.

The show will be broadcasted on Orange.fr too.

EDIT : On the contest page, EMI says : the winner have received an email this morning". So, I have lost it too...