✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Support Announced - See First Post] Who do we think the support will be?

MattB1069

I guess like Wembley in 09 they'll go for a mix of pop and alternative rock.

Rihanna possibly, would be very similar to Jay Z. As for the more rock stuff, bands like Snow Patrol (doubtful), Keane, Athlete, Editors, Feeder, Franz Ferdinand etc. would love any of these.

Or a curveball. How about David Gray? Travis comeback? R.E.M. reunion?! (got a bit excited there..)

What about the stadium tours next year? I think some of the bands mentioned like snow patrol and keane are too big to be any support act, i think. Rihanna definitely wont be a support act, I just cant see it.

I personally think it will probably be take that seeing chris' connections with gary barlow and gary already saying that he would love to be a support act for coldplay. Or maybe cheryl cole(I hope not) or tinie tempah. It will be some pop artist though i reckon.

Im hoping its someone like the vaccines or the mumford and sons.

What about the stadium tours next year? I think some of the bands mentioned like snow patrol and keane are too big to be any support act, i think. Rihanna definitely wont be a support act, I just cant see it.

I personally think it will probably be take that seeing chris' connections with gary barlow and gary already saying that he would love to be a support act for coldplay. Or maybe cheryl cole(I hope not) or tinie tempah. It will be some pop artist though i reckon.

Im hoping its someone like the vaccines or the mumford and sons.

Snow Patrol supported U2 last year.

June is too far away to think what the support act could be

• 4 weeks later...