✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Nov-2011] Coldplay @ 1Live Radiokonzert E-Werk, Cologne, Germany

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it weird that I needed a shower but didn't want to miss any of their songs so I took my laptop into the bathroom with me?

I told my brother and he said 'Coldplay are awesome. But that is what you call addiction'. I suppose he's right ;) However it was a very enjoyable shower!

Is it weird that I needed a shower but didn't want to miss any of their songs so I took my laptop into the bathroom with me?

I told my brother and he said 'Coldplay are awesome. But that is what you call addiction'. I suppose he's right ;) However it was a very enjoyable shower!

HOLY SMOKES! Did you water your laptop?

Not weird, because I would do the same lol. I am at work right now listening to the stream and I don't even wanna get up to take my break haha.

HOLY SMOKES! Did you water your laptop?

Haha no! I put my laptop in the corner of the bathroom so no water went on it! I didn't literally take it into the shower with me ;) Ruining my laptop for a Coldplay live stream... as much I love them! :laugh3:

this piano in clocks!! one day i'll play it!

This is my dream too!