✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show Me A Coldplayers' Shirt - NEW ITEMS AVAILABLE

zzz

Hi!

A while back TracieMorgan came up with the brilliant idea to find a sign to recognize fellow coldplaying members during concerts (in person or during live streams). The idea of a shirt seemed to appeal to many, the only problem with that is, such a shirt needs a design of course! That's the reason of this thread.

I created several designs which you can see below and we would like to know which one is your favourite! Pick one and cast your vote in the poll (every design has a corresponding number in the bottom left corner). The most liked/best liked/favourite shirt will be made available through the coldplaying cafepress shop (kindly made available to us by Ian and Jen) for you to order and wear to death.

In case there is any copyright issue when submitting the final design, I will alter it and try to stay as close as possible to the original. :)

Edit: Items are now available in the coldplaying cafepress shop!

cping1.jpg

cping2.jpg

cping3.jpg

cping4.jpg

cping5.jpg

cping6.jpg

cping7.jpg

cping8.jpg

cping9.jpg

cping10.jpg

ewwww.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted for No 9 .. i really like the design .. well done and thank you!

i am wondering if it´s possible to change the color of butterfly from blue to let´s say white (??). i feel like the butterfly should be in different color :/

Hi!

A while back TracieMorgan came up with the brilliant idea to find a sign to recognize fellow coldplaying members during concerts (in person or during live streams). The idea of a shirt seemed to appeal to many, the only problem with that is, such a shirt needs a design of course! That's the reason of this thread.

I created several designs which you can see below and we would like to know which one is your favourite! Pick one and cast your vote in the poll (every design has a corresponding number in the bottom left corner). The most liked/best liked/favourite shirt will be made available through the coldplaying cafepress shop (kindly made available to us by Ian and Jen) for you to order and wear to death.

In case there is any copyright issue when submitting the final design, I will alter it and try to stay as close as possible to the original. :)

cping1.jpg

cping2.jpg

cping3.jpg

cping4.jpg

cping5.jpg

cping6.jpg

cping7.jpg

cping8.jpg

cping9.jpg

cping10.jpg

ewwww.jpg

really beautiful, thanks for me 9 y 10:)

Design 9 currently has a strong lead, if you don't like it and still haven't voted...you know what to do ;)

I actually don't know why I made this a public poll, it has no use whatsoever. Can it still be changed?

I voted no.9 but wish it was all yellow!

yellow butterfly on yellow shirt might be a bit difficult to see :P

maybe we could have a male yellow and a female black one? since apparently we can only have one type of each in the shop

no9 seems to be the most popular one. Funny, since it's the one I slapped together at the last minute :lol: