✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show Me A Coldplayers' Shirt - NEW ITEMS AVAILABLE

zzz

maybe we could have a male yellow and a female black one? since apparently we can only have one type of each in the shop

no9 seems to be the most popular one. Funny, since it's the one I slapped together at the last minute :lol:

male yellow would be the same colour as the wemblesqueee ones. we couldn't have a female yellow because the ladies yeloow is wishy washy pale.

we could only have 1 of each due to us having a basic shop. :\

cafepress have changed their premium shop process and I can't work out for the life of me what it is. you used to have to pay for it upfront, but they now give it you for free but add charges on elsewhere. if anyone has a premium shop, understands, and wants to explain, I'd be grateful :lol:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

male yellow would be the same colour as the wemblesqueee ones. we couldn't have a female yellow because the ladies yeloow is wishy washy pale.

we could only have 1 of each due to us having a basic shop. :\

cafepress have changed their premium shop process and I can't work out for the life of me what it is. you used to have to pay for it upfront, but they now give it you for free but add charges on elsewhere. if anyone has a premium shop, understands, and wants to explain, I'd be grateful :lol:

They still seem to charge you upfront though...

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/cp/info/sell/index.aspx?area=learn&page=learn

that site is very confusing :confused:

Could you guys make two? 9 is not bad, but I think it's hard to read the ''coldplaying'' and like a couple of people said, yellow is easy to see in a crowd. If it's a Coldplay concert, everyone will wear black.

A black one (9, because everyone seems to like it) and a yellow one?

I'm just asking. I'd sure buy the 6th. :)

I will order one that's for sure. Coldplaying represent :D Thank you so very much ! You're amazing.

I have a question. I'm in love with this one : http://www.cafepress.co.uk/coldplaying.588549453# but it's not offered for women. Would it fit on me? On would it look really ugly ?

Glad you like'm! :D

Have you looked at the size guide for this one?

Fit GuideSize: Chest -Length- Sleeve

Small 86-91cm 64cm 84cm

Medium 97-102cm 66cm 86cm

Large 107-112cm 69cm 89cm

X-large 117-122cm 71cm 91cm

2X-large 127-132cm 74cm 94cm

It might help you to decide if it fits or not

Oh thanks, I'll compare it with a girl shirt. That will help me to pick the right one, so I won't look super huge and fat. LOL

But is a small for men the same as a small for women ? Or a large for women is a small for men and a large for men is like a XXXXXX-L for women ? :lol: