✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show Me A Coldplayers' Shirt - NEW ITEMS AVAILABLE

zzz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad, I love how far these came along zzz :nice: I love the. All, 10 is my personal favorite and I just have a suggestion: is it possible to have neon colors for the MX era? Nothing to flashy, but bright colors to make us stand out and to overall math the graffiti theme.

I really love these shirts, and I finally got one! :D

Here's a suggestion for the next tour/era of music: maybe we can somehow get the shirts or some of the writing on them to glow in the dark? This way, us coldplayers would stick out like sore thumbs! ;)

Yay! that's great...which one did you get?

I don't think the current printing process allows glow in the dark, but you can also add some with some glow in the dark fabric paint?

Not bad, I love how far these came along zzz :nice: I love the. All, 10 is my personal favorite and I just have a suggestion: is it possible to have neon colors for the MX era? Nothing to flashy, but bright colors to make us stand out and to overall math the graffiti theme.

The way it is printed, the neon effect will always be diminished because it's printed in cmyk rather than screen printed

I was hoping the pink and yellow was quite bright enough :\

I really love these shirts, and I finally got one! :D

Here's a suggestion for the next tour/era of music: maybe we can somehow get the shirts or some of the writing on them to glow in the dark? This way, us coldplayers would stick out like sore thumbs! ;)

thats a great idea!

As long as everyone is happy to spend money on a tshirt then paint all over it! :lol:

• 1 month later...
I love this one:

588815477v2_350x350_Front_Color-Black.jpg But then I realised that it was a maternity t-shirt.. :confused: :lol:

^:lol: It might be a bit wide in certain areas then :P

It might.. :lol:

you might be alright with it.

i ordered a medium white cafepress maternity t-shirt for Wembley and it was very close fitting. if I'd been a few more weeks along, bump wouldn't have fitted in!! I've worn it quite a few times since then and it fits fine and doesn't look baggy anywhere

• 1 month later...

:)

I think I'm going to buy one before I leave for Minnesota next month. I hope i get it in time. :awesome:

you should! mine came from mid US to the east coast of Canada in less than 2 weeks! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...