✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So what monstrosity are you going as this Halloween?

86Timewarp

Guest LiquidSky
Not just your school..Some girl came to school as a person in the shower and was just wearing a towel and underwear..

Yeah I know, but she had this idea that involved short tight shirts, ripped fish nets and some skimpy tank top outfit thingy..So yeah, I didn't want to do that..

I ended up just being a cat, I just wore all black with cat ears

wow! What an attention ****** (not you. The person who wore the towel and underwear to school) She didn't get sent home? :huh:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! What an attention ****** (not you. The person who wore the towel and underwear to school) She didn't get sent home? :huh:

I know right! She better have, but she's in a younger grade so I don't know. And it was really really cold and windy today, I was so freezing in my jeans and uggs so I don't know why she would come like that to school

Yeah I know, but she had this idea that involved short tight shirts, ripped fish nets and some skimpy tank top outfit thingy..So yeah, I didn't want to do that..

I ended up just being a cat, I just wore all black with cat ears

uh yeah i see now. well i have to say i saw some costumes on sell here for little kids and were pretty whore like, WTF!? :sick:

oh many kittens here i see. :wacky: indeed they can be so scary creatures. :P

are you trying to be daft punk or an astronaut :thinking:

hehe, so right with daft punk. well if you'd had a more 'bowl' helmet it'll be better Timewarp boy to look like an astronaut, so you played something in class? what was?

i'm still considering what to dress like for next year to revenge scaring the kids in my neigbourhood :evil: i bet i won't do it :disappointed: but is no fun they left me with candies for like 2 months -again-, i may look like a 15 y-o person, but i'm 25, that's not logical to have that many sweets at that age, is it? :uhoh:

uh yeah i see now. well i have to say i saw some costumes on sell here for little kids and were pretty whore like, WTF!? :sick:

oh many kittens here i see. :wacky: indeed they can be so scary creatures. :P

Yess, so many girls just make halloween an excuse to dress up like sluts..

I just ended up being a black cat

I dressed up as a cat today :D

3 kitties, we are so creative.

Yess, so many girls just make halloween an excuse to dress up like sluts..

A friend of mine on FB posted this. She was all for this video...loved it and so did those who commented on it. I guess I must be a "hater." But really I don't care. But, I'll say this. I wouldn't "bust my ass" to lose weight simply to dress like a slut on Halloween.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPPsf-Mi8FY]Sluts On Halloween - YouTube[/ame]

• 11 months later...
I had so many ideas, I wanted to be Paris Hilton, Gwyneth Paltrow, having a cardboard cutout of kanye and taylor swift and the vma´s or the Tardis but I just ended up being a black cat :blank:

This year i had also many ideas, like Bjork, Frida Kahlo, a taco, a pizza, Ziggy Stardust, and my friends decided to not go trick or treating. I´m 15 anywas but I only celebrated once :sad: And my school doesnt let us bring a costume because halloween is an american thing.

I don't know what I'm going to dress up as, since I will probably just be handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters. I might try to find a Freddy Krueger-style sweater and get the sharp hand thingies at the Halloween store.

My cat is the best Halloween decoration though. We get compliments on her every year.

2uqzpyq.jpg